Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Shonda the legal office manager says employer made her watch nigger lynching videos and listen to 'Dixie'

Oh noz.

A federal judge in New York refused to dismiss a federal lawsuit filed by a fired office manager against the law firm she says allowed a senior attorney to make racist comments and play videos of lynchings in his office as other employees walked past.
    According to Fernandez, Ira Greene, a former firm partner who transitioned to an Of Counsel role after the firm was involved in a hostile takeover, is a Civil War buff who participated in reenactments as a Confederate soldier, played “Dixie” and other Confederate songs in his office, and talked about flying the Confederate flag. Fernandez said that Green would refer to his relatives as “good old boys,” and even told her during her first week at the firm that those relatives “to this day, [sit] on their porch in Virginia with their shotguns just like the good old days.”

Fernandez said in her complaint that she saw Greene not only visit white supremacist websites, but that on more than five occasions, she saw Greene watching disturbing videos in his office, once even calling her over and encouraging her to “take a look.”

Fernandez described the videos:

The videos showed “a man hanging from a tree with his testicles and his penis cut off and shoved in his mouth, from a noose and they set him on fire;” “a woman running through the woods, pregnant, by a group of white men who gang raped her, tied her to a tree, cut the baby from her and bounced it around like a football;” or a “little boy, running . . . who [was] grabbed and assaulted by a group of white men.”
    Fernandez said that when she spoke up about the videos, partner Jeffrey Saltiel asked, “Was it anything good?” and warned, “Just wait until he starts playing the slave march!” Fernandez said that on another occasion, that same partner commented about another Black employee, “You can take the girl out of the ghetto, but you can’t take the ghetto out of the girl.”
    https://lawandcrime.com/civil-rights...nager-lawsuit/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes NiggerWrangler, Marse Igor, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    These videos sound an awful lot like African bushwhacker machete nigger videos I have seen on kaotic.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I'm going to call bullshit on this nigger's story. No one smart enough to be "of counsel" at a major law firm is going to act like that at work. Ever. The fact the judge didn't laugh the nigger out of court with this nonsense is beyond me.

5. Likes Whitey Ford, Marse Igor, Jim Crow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Two thoughts about this:

1) she's lying so she can collect Nigger Lotto.

2) she's telling the truth, and so what? Your boss has a good sense of humor? Tough shit, go find another job.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is that lizzo before a show?!

8. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Is that lizzo before a show?!
    That's her younger sow sister Schizzo backstage after a show. She's trying to lure one of the bucks from the show backstage with EBT goodies to coonvince it to muh dik her cuz her poosay is feeling frisky.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    That's her younger sow sister Schizzo backstage after a show. She's trying to lure one of the bucks from the show backstage with EBT goodies to coonvince it to muh dik her cuz her poosay is feeling frisky.
    Sounds about RIGHT!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ghetto fucking Lotto works well in Niggerfuxated NYC.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    ‘I wish I was in the land of Cotton old times there are not forgotten look away look away look away, Dixieland!”
    God! How I love that beautiful song!