Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

MA Hospital Mass General Brigham will no longer inform authorities when niglets are born with drugs in their system

Alarge hospital group with labor rooms in Massachusetts and New Hampshire will no longer immediately report to state welfare agencies when a baby is born with drugs in its system.

Mass General Brigham announced Tuesday it is revamping its policies regarding pregnant people with substance abuse disorders, a condition which the hospital said disproportionately affects Black people and does not alone signal child abuse or neglect.

The hospital group — which includes obstetrics and gynecology wards at Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women’s Hospital, Newton-Wellesley Hospital, and Salem Hospital — said the new policy change would standardize an approach to toxicology testing.

The change, coming to hospitals later this month, would require written consent for toxicology testing of pregnant people outside of emergencies. That testing would also only be ordered if the results could change a doctor’s medical approach to their care.

Mass General Brigham said babies born with “substance exposure” alone will no longer be immediately reported to state welfare agencies unless there are other concerns the baby is abused or neglected. People can be treated with methadone or buprenorphine for opioid use disorder, which can be prescribed during pregnancy.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/oth...ms/ar-BB1kYkze
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Libtardologist, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This sounds like great news to me! Less state interference in the nigger fambly deleting their sprogs. Less tax dollars spent on niggers is always a plus. Win-Win
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    This sounds like great news to me! Less state interference in the nigger fambly deleting their sprogs. Less tax dollars spent on niggers is always a plus. Win-Win
    I must concur. Crack nigglets are going to happen no matter if the popo are informed or not. Less tax dollars spent locking up sherillas is a good thing. That, and maybe just maybe there will be less libtarded YT wimminz trying to adopt the little beasts without "social services" getting involved.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

5. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    I must concur. Crack nigglets are going to happen no matter if the popo are informed or not. Less tax dollars spent locking up sherillas is a good thing. That, and maybe just maybe there will be less libtarded YT wimminz trying to adopt the little beasts without "social services" getting involved.
    Plus there’s a good shot of more doses of crack or fentanyl coming to save future victims of the crack niglets.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

7. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    A nigglet is, common to their species, has no native intelligence at birth. They're as dumb as rocks. Having drugs only makes it more obvious how useless they truly are. I don't care if I don't hear about any nigglet at all, they're all pieces of shit to me.

The cancer that is the nigger ensures the ongoing crime and sadness in the world.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

9. Likes Coon Town, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fact these retard Democrats use the phrase "pregnant people" tells you all you need to know.

Not only should the dope slinging "pregnant people" be reported, and jailed, for niglet abuse, but these "pregnant people" should lose all welfare benefits forever.

Democrats are a far greater threat to the American civilization than any nigger.

11. Likes Whitey Ford, Coon Town liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, more good news this morning! They say crack babies hardly stop crying because they're going cold turkey, probably a major cause of parental niglet-deletion. It's a win all around.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian