CHARLESTON, W.Va. (WCHS) — A Kanawha County babysitter has pleaded guilty in connection with the death of a 2-year-old that was in her care.

Brittany Napier, 31, of Dunbar pleaded guilty to gross child neglect creating substantial risk of serious bodily injury or death, a felony, and involuntary manslaughter, a misdemeanor, during a hearing in Kanawha County Circuit Court on Monday.

Napier told judge Kenneth Ballard she was responsible for the accidental death of Za'khi Williams in July 2023.
This is the fine specimen of humanity that spawned the niglet (where's the daddy?)
She works as an 'exotic dancer.'

In an interview with authorities, Napier reportedly admitted that earlier that morning, she put Za’khi in his playpen, then placed a queen mattress over the top of the playpen to prevent the child from climbing out. Authorities said that the boy did try to climb out, but became pinned between the top bar of the playpen and the large mattress and ultimately suffocated.

Za’khi’s mother, Caleigh Cheeks, also addressed the court before Napier was formally sentenced, requesting that she be given the maximum possible sentence.

“My whole family got ripped apart. I trusted somebody with his life and I will forever regret that decision,” Cheeks reportedly said. “My son will never get to grow up like everybody else’s kids and go to school and live a life. I’ll never be the same again. This has destroyed me and I can’t see myself forgiving for that,” she said. “My son is gone forever, no matter how many years you do, will make up for that.”
And here's the Batwing Babysitter. Prolly also a niglet incubator.

Patricia Gay said she came to the plea hearing along with several others who wore shirts with the child's picture because Za'khi couldn't speak for himself. "He's innocent, of course he's in heaven now but that still doesn't keep them from grieving and his momma from having nightmares."

Get a life you old menopausal liberal bags!!! It was just a niglet. Born to a useless burner. Something was bound to happen sooner or later, it's called Darwinism.

https://wchstv.com/news/local/kanawh...-neglect-death