Close

Likes Likes:  20
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Rock-wielding niggroe attacks actor

Boardwalk Empire star Michael Stuhlbarg has been attacked by a rock-wielding homeless nigger near New York City's Central Park.

Stuhlbarg, 55, was approached seemingly at random by the attacker in the upscale Upper East Side neighborhood on Sunday evening, cops told DailyMail.com.
    He was walking close to East 90th and East Drive around 7:45pm when Xavier Israel, 27, threw a rock at his head, striking him in the back of the neck.
    Stuhlbarg suffered 'minor injuries' and he chased Israel down to the Russian consulate at East 91st Street, where cops stationed outside apprehended him.
    Of course, the nigger has been arrested for assault before, in the NIgger Catch-and-Release Program.

He has previously been arrested for two violent assaults and a robbery in January 2022, cops confirmed.
    In one incident that month, he knocked a 59-year-old Good Samaritan to the ground and mugged him after the man tried to offer him a coat amid freezing temperatures.
    (when will people learn that you never EVER help niggers? They just see you as weak and WILL attack)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rocknigger-02 111404.jpg 
Views:	5 
Size:	61.0 KB 
ID:	24629

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	RockNiggerk.png 
Views:	15 
Size:	284.8 KB 
ID:	24630

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-park-nyc.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Good actor. Played Arnold Rothstein, the legendary NYC underworld bookie-gambler-fixer in Boardwalk Empire. Great show.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Good actor. Played Arnold Rothstein, the legendary NYC underworld bookie-gambler-fixer in Boardwalk Empire. Great show.

Yes, he was quite memorable in that role.

I like how the chicken-nigger ran when his victim turned on him. Niggers are such cowards.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck these actors. 99% of them are left wing mules. They deserve all pain inflicted from their nigger pets. Fuck 'em all.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

8. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I like how the chicken-nigger ran when his victim turned on him. Niggers are such cowards.
    Niggers are cowards UNLESS they are accompanied by a groidal of six to a couple hundred other apes. THEN the pack instinct kicks in and they all try to out-nigger all the other niggers! Homo erecti live by animal instinct with no concept of cause and effect or consequences of their actions. They have no thought for the future, even as close as tomorrow, and no impulse control in the present.

But, hey! They're just like us. Gnomesane?

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    '...seemingly at random...'

BullSHIT... Yet one more black on White hate crime...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

12. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yes, he was quite memorable in that role.

They ALWAYS have been!!

14. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    '...seemingly at random...'

BullSHIT... Yet one more black on White hate crime...
    Yes siree yet the BLM libturds want us to pretend they are the victims. He wuz nestless and hongary.

16. Likes Kagman, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    Fuck these actors. 99% of them are left wing mules. They deserve all pain inflicted from their nigger pets. Fuck 'em all.
    I don't know anything about him but the thing is that niggers feel perfectly free to attack humans on the street. They know they might get arrested, but will be released time and again to attack more humans. If YT were running around, punching niggers, pushing them on subway tracks, attacking them with machetes, and bashing them with rocks, you bet there would be a worldwide outcry and severe consequences.

18. Likes Kagman, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I just waited for two fucking elevator cars here at the hotel as I refused to travel with niggers in a locked cage. I'm fully aware of the dangerous nigger beast and avoid them at all costs. This cost me my time and inconvenience, but my due diligent nigger avoiding tactics over the years have kept me free from the sharp end of nigger rage. Niggers can not and must not be trusted under any circumstances. See and avoid.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post