Close

Likes Likes:  79
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Whitey Ford's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    14,745
    Post Thanks / Like

    Florida math teacher Jamie Rae Felix pays the Coal Toll in nigger/burner suicide-murder

    WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. (WPEC) ó The man who shot and killed his estranged wife in front of his two children had approached the family in disguise with a firearm and forced his wife send an email to her coworkers which caused concern, according to a new police report.


    According to the Port St. Lucie Police Department, officers responded to a 911 call on Friday that was made by the coworkers of Jamie Felix, who was a teacher at Manatee K-8 School. The coworkers told police that they had received a "suspicious email" from Felix and it had caused them concern because they knew she was going through a divorce with her estranged husband, 60-year-old Ray Felix.

    Further investigation found that Jamie Felix, 45, was at a business on US 1 in Port St. Lucie with her 17-year-old and 10-year-old son. Police continued at around 4 p.m. Felix and her sons were walking to the parking lot when Ray Felix approached them in disguise with a firearm in his hand. He then made them all get into a red Nissan rental car and once inside he confronted Jamie about their divorce.
    During a news conference held by Mike Jachles, it was revealed that Jamie was shot multiple times outside a motel on Belvedere. Police found the two boys sitting with their mom who was pronounced dead at the scene.

    Moments after the shooting, police say, Ray fled the scene in the rental car heading westbound on Belvedere Road. Jachles said he parked the vehicle outside the rental car facility.
    https://mynbc15.com/news/nation-worl...-investigation
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

  2. #2
    Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    1,304
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Iffen I kaint habs de ho, nobody kan....."
    Glock glock

  3. #3
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpwhipper View Post
    "Iffen I kaint habs de ho, nobody kan....."
    Glock glock
    How niggers deal with REJECTION!! Get used to it NIGGERS, nobody wants you!!

  4. #4
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Jim Crow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    8,127
    Post Thanks / Like
    The mudshark is now officially divorced! lol! Good riddance to the whore!

  5. #5
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    The mudshark is now officially divorced! lol! Good riddance to the whore!
    That reminds me of the movie "Total Recall".

    "Consider that a divorce."

    "Iffen I kaint habs de ho, nobody kan....."
    Do these whores still not know what we know, that death is the inevitable result of leaving your nigger?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  6. #6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Nigroids's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2024
    Posts
    113
    Post Thanks / Like
    True story: met a girl from Halifax, friend of a friend who was half Barbadian. She said she learned to avoid dating black men because they instantly assumed they owned her.

  7. #7
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    3,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    True story: met a girl from Halifax, friend of a friend who was half Barbadian. She said she learned to avoid dating black men because they instantly assumed they owned her.
    Everyone and everything is property ripe for the taking to niggers. They act as though the slavery shit from a couple of centuries ago is so traumatic to them to this day. They would own other niggers if they could without blinking an eye.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

  8. #8
    Administrator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    6,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    What did this idiot see in that feral buck? Love, or beastiality lust? A fitting ending. Too bad there's sprogs. And the age difference. Really, burner? You can't get any decent human? There's a lot! Ah, but you thought you're progressive and liberated and modern. Now you're modern in your grave.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  9. #9
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    What did this idiot see in that feral buck? Love, or beastiality lust? A fitting ending. Too bad there's sprogs. And the age difference. Really, burner? You can't get any decent human? There's a lot! Ah, but you thought you're progressive and liberated and modern. Now you're modern in your grave.
    It's a puzzler, for sure. Look at her. She was attractive, educated (but not smart) and gainfully employed. What was it about this generic niggery nigger, who looks like a zillion other niggers, that so swept her off her feet she wanted to marry it?

    Let's all continue to scream about GUN VIOLENCE without acknowledging the vast majority of it is Nigger Violence.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  10. #10
    Administrator
    Captain
    Ignatow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Location
    Socal
    Posts
    6,360
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    It's a puzzler, for sure. Look at her. She was attractive, educated (but not smart) and gainfully employed. What was it about this generic niggery nigger, who looks like a zillion other niggers, that so swept her off her feet she wanted to marry it?

    Let's all continue to scream about GUN VIOLENCE without acknowledging the vast majority of it is Nigger Violence.
    Nature has coded niggers to be black as sin, in addition to their foul stench. It has made them feral looking ugly, as savages, that any human should, upon seeing it, is repulsed. Show a nigger to any Chinese who's never seen one in landlocked China, and he or she will know it's not of the same species. Only fools have agreed to say niggers are human, and they're equal. Hogwash. Give the nigger an inch, it takes a mile.

    I avoid any nigger. If that makes me racist, well I'm proud I am, because I cannot stomach being near such ugly animals. This woman procreated with the buck, that shows how deluded it truly is. Shame upon her parents and ancestors, for she has brought eternal disrespect to their memories. Nature has made it human yet it marries a sub-simian. That's the lowest of the low.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

  11. #11
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Everyone and everything is property ripe for the taking to niggers. They act as though the slavery shit from a couple of centuries ago is so traumatic to them to this day. They would own other niggers if they could without blinking an eye.
    And they DID during the slave days!! Read about anthony johnson. That nigger was the first slave owner in the American colonies!! That nigger's descendants need to pay dey REPARATIONS n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

  12. #12
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    I aint bin dun did dat!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Location
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Posts
    3,967
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    And they DID during the slave days!! Read about anthony johnson. That nigger was the first slave owner in the American colonies!! That nigger's descendants need to pay dey REPARATIONS n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!
    I still don’t know how they got the niggers to work at all. I guess that whip did the trick. They damn sure don’t work in the present day.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

  13. #13
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    haywood's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    11,210
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I still don’t know how they got the niggers to work at all. I guess that whip did the trick. They damn sure don’t work in the present day.
    The whip ALWAYS worked!! That's why I LAUGH when niggers call white people "crackers!!" It was short for "whip cracker!!" You have to beat the BLACK off of them to get them to work.

  14. #14
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    IseDaDiva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    13,501
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    I still donít know how they got the niggers to work at all. I guess that whip did the trick. They damn sure donít work in the present day.
    A little touching up with a bullwhip was a great incentive to stir their lazy stumps.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	roots-04-08 103149.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	24646
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

  15. Likes I aint bin dun did dat! liked this post

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •