Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NYPD: Non-Whites Were Suspects in 96.5% of the Homicides and 97.8% of Non-Fatal Shootings

Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter victims are most frequently Black (57.1%) or Hispanic (31.3%). White victims account for (6.9%) of all Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter victims while Asian/Pacific Islander (4.7%) victims account for the remaining portions of Murder and Non- Negligent Manslaughter victims.

The race/ethnicity of known Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter suspects mirrors the victim population with Black (57.0%) and Hispanic (36.3%) suspects accounting for the majority of suspects. White suspects account for (3.5%) of all Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter suspects while Asian/Pacific Islander account for (3.2%) Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter suspects.

The Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter arrest population is similarly distributed. Black arrestees (61.2%) and Hispanic arrestees (29.5%) account for the majority of Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter arrestees while Asian/Pacific Islander arrestees (4.6%) and White (3.3%) arrestees account for the remaining portions of the Murder and Non-Negligent Manslaughter arrest population.
    https://www.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/down...ent-report.pdf
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Nigroids, Sandy , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Color me completely not surprised.
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

4. Likes Sandy , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think it was 20 years ago that it was "only" 90% of suspects that weren't white. So you see, the city's improving its percentages!

I live in a nabe where children can't play in the street only because of vehicular traffic. They're fine to play on the sidewalks and in driveways. You tell me anywhere left in the boroughs that's like that.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post