Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

CIA & the Intelligence community have declared that the term "blacklisted" is racist

The term ‘blacklisted’ is racist, US warns its spies
    Intelligence community newsletter offers advice on ‘linguistic diversity’ and advice from a crossdressing spook

US spies, including members of the CIA, have been told the term “blacklisted” is racist in an internal diversity newsletter which also offered advice from a crossdresser.

The guidance has been included in The Dive, a newsletter circulated by the intelligence community’s diversity, equity, inclusion and accessibility office.

One of the articles, discussing linguistic diversity, has urged officials to refrain from using the term “blacklisted”.

This is because it implies “black is bad and white is good”. The term “sanity check” is discouraged because it is disparaging towards people with mental illness.

“Cakewalk” and “grandfathered” are also no longer regarded as acceptable because of their association with slavery.
    WTF does cakewalk and grandfathered have to do with racisms?

“I am an intelligence officer, and I am a man who likes to wear women’s clothes sometimes,” the author wrote. “I think my experiences as someone who crossdresses have sharpened the skills I use as an intelligence officer, particularly critical thinking and perspective-taking.
    Go write a book on how to 'tuck' your junk and STFU, felchbreath!

In another section of the newsletter, an intelligence officer warned that previous training had conflated Islam with terrorism and cautioned that the language alienated spies’ Muslim-American colleagues.
    They smell bad, they screw goats and blow things up. And they are terrorists.

The guidance received a hostile reception from Republicans and on social media, with one user dismissing the Biden administration as a “clown show” and another questioning how this helped intelligence gathering.
    Clown show? At least clowns are funny, this is just plain pathetic.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/news/...rns-its-spies/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The term ‘blacklisted’ is racist, US warns its spies
    Intelligence community newsletter offers advice on ‘linguistic diversity’ and advice from a crossdressing spook

WTF does cakewalk and grandfathered have to do with racisms?

Go write a book on how to 'tuck' your junk and STFU, felchbreath!

They smell bad, they screw goats and blow things up. And they are terrorists.

Clown show? At least clowns are funny, this is just plain pathetic.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/us/news/...rns-its-spies/
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

4. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post