Close

Likes Likes:  2
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

NYC Dindu Skikboky Stora arrested for randomly attacking women is Marcus Garvey's grandson

Man Arrested Over Viral NYC Punching Once Ran For Mayor

His TikTok

Justice is being served for at least one of the NYC women punched randomly while walking down the street earlier this week.

Skiboky Stora of Brooklyn was arrested in connection to the attack of at least one NYC woman, Halley Kate, who shared her experience in a now viral TikTok video.

Stora, 40, is a political candidate who ran for mayor, governor and City Council in the past few years. He's being charged with assault in connection with attacking TikTok content creator and influencer Halley.

Stora was set to appear in Manhattan court on Wednesday morning for a previous arrest, according to court dockets.

The New York Post also reported that Stora made an unsuccessful City Council bid in District 9 last year, losing to Democrat Yusef Salaam, who was falsely convicted of raping a white woman, along with four other black teens, in Central Park.
    "So I just got punched in the face walking home. I was literally like leaving class, I turned the corner and I was looking down, and I was looking at my phone and texting. And then out of nowhere, this man just came up and hit me in the face," she said. "I’m actually in shock right now. I’m just like walking home because what else do you do?"

Other women also shared their experiences on TikTok, including Olivia Brand, who explained in her video, "“I literally just got punched by some man on the sidewalk. He goes, sorry, and then punches me in the head.”
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...151559071.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now that was the epitome of nigger babble. The perfect definition. A nigger without a mind trying to speak from one. Noisy nigger nonsense. These creatures need to be rounded up and exported immediately. The garden squirrel looking at me through the window here, has a deeper cognitive ability than that worthless shit machine.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

4. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post