Close

Likes Likes:  30
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Lou Gossett Jr. won't be coming down for breakfast

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ett-jr-dead-87

Ba bye nigger!!

Louis Gossett Jr., the first Black man to win a supporting actor Oscar, has died at the age of 87.

Gossett's nephew told The Associated Press on Friday that the actor – who also won an Emmy for his role in the TV series "Roots" – died Thursday night in Santa Monica, California. The cause of death has not yet been released.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    87! It seems if niggers can make it past the age where they are most likely to be deleted by other niggers - they homies, drive-bys, rival cRappers, or they pappys - they just hang around forever.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

3. Likes Sandy , Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    87! It seems if niggers can make it past the age where they are most likely to be deleted by other niggers - they homies, drive-bys, rival cRappers, or they pappys - they just hang around forever.
    Tru Dat!! DEY beez Tribal Chiefs N' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

5. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Before there was Sambo Jackson, there was this magic nigger. So many, TOO MANY, gushed over how the nigger was "such a good actor," just because it could shout a few lines (which YTs wrote anyway).

More oxygen for the rest of us.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Before there was Sambo Jackson, there was this magic nigger. So many, TOO MANY, gushed over how the nigger was "such a good actor," just because it could shout a few lines (which YTs wrote anyway).

More oxygen for the rest of us.
    Sambo Jackscoon - who I detest with the heat of a thousand suns - is the preferred Libtard Magic nigger. Like those other uppity nigs like Will Smiff, no-talent buffoon Dwayne Johnson, etc. etc, Sambo plays exactly the same role in every movie. This is due to them having not a single ounce of talent. Being niggers (and in the case of Rock(head) Johnson - juicing himself into a cartoon AND being a nigger) is enough to get them fame, fortune, and fawned over by phony nigger-lovers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Whitey Ford, Ignatow , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bye nigger, you no talent ape. I hope Dr. Dre is next. Heck, any famous nigger that batwings, I'll approve of.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    He deserves to burn in a million hells just for his annoying magic nigger character in An Officer And A Gentleman. An' Offisuh An' A Stupid Coon.

Of course, his dumb character was a very, very bad and ridiculous rip off of R. Lee Ermey's excellent character from Full Metal Jacket. Niggers steal everything.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Bye nigger, you no talent ape. I hope Dr. Dre is next. Heck, any famous nigger that batwings, I'll approve of.
    I want snoop niggy dogg! I got him in the deadpool and I fucking hate that one.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

13. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    How the hell is that crusty old silverback Morgan Freeman still knuckling around? The bat fairy beckons.
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

15. Likes Ignatow , IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by animal mother View Post
    How the hell is that crusty old silverback Morgan Freeman still knuckling around? The bat fairy beckons.
    Still knuckling around and getting his paw slapped for trying to lift the actresses' skirts! The muh dik urge never ends with them!

17. Likes Ignatow , NiggerWrangler liked this post