Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

14 Year Old Georgia Buck Jack's a Honda at Gunpoint, Leads Police and Sheriff's Deputies on Chase

Fayetteville...

Another wild nigger "kid."

The 14 year old nigger stole a Honda at gunpoint in Dekalb County but was spotted in Fayette County. Fayette County Sheriff’s Deputies and Fayetteville Police chased the nigger through a human neighborhood where the nigger ran over a mailbox and eventually crashed into a Caddy SUV that was stopped in traffic as the chase came the driver's way.

The nigger eventually stopped and despite law enforcement having weapons drawn, came out of the stolen car with an AR-style pistol. I guess the Deputies were worried about being Chauvined because they didn't goodify the nigger immediately. Thankfully the nigger had enough brain matter and survival instinct to drop the big ass gun rather than point it at anyone and firing. Why law enforcement hesitated is beyond me. But again I can only suppose it's the George Floyd effect.

The nigger is charged in Fayette County with:

Theft by receiving

Fleeing

Possession of a firearm during the commission of a felony

Possession of a firearm by a minor

There are additional charges in Dekalb County.

We all know nothing is going to happen to the violent nigger. He'll get a pat on the head and no prison time. Next time he will harm or possibly kill a human.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    H had to go run into a bunch of shit and destroy it before getting wrangled. Had to make the area look like the muddaland first. It’s rare to see one get away. They always think they can though.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nice to see a nigger surrendering peacefully. There's a good boy now.....

The cost of keeping these worthless niggers around is astounding. That pursuit and whole incident, must have cost at least $100k in property damage and other fees and charges. The nigger should be forced to have one of its kidneys removed and sold to pay for its public menacing. The extraction operation should provide no anesthetic either.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just by the briefest description of the crime, the perp had to be a nigger. I ɓet they'll give the teenaper a "violence reducer" job after he serves 2 months.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Never too young for TNB.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This nigger must be more retarded than normal. 14 seems a little old for niggers to still be stealing cars that seems more fitting for the 9-12 yr. range nigger. By 14 I thought most niggers would have moved on to raping and murdering white women. The fact that it voluntarily put down it's pawgun further convinces me of it's advanced level of retardation as compared to other niggers in the same age group. Stupid niggers.

7. Likes CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

The cost of keeping these worthless niggers around is astounding. That pursuit and whole incident, must have cost at least $100k in property damage and other fees and charges. The nigger should be forced to have one of its kidneys removed and sold to pay for its public menacing. The extraction operation should provide no anesthetic either.
    Man I like the way you think! Need a kidney AND a lung though. Neuter the thing too. Make it more docile!

9. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Man I like the way you think! Need a kidney AND a lung though. Neuter the thing too. Make it more docile!
    And the removed ' muh dik ' should be made into police batons, so when the brothers be getting a civility reminder they can know what happens if they don't conform.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

11. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look how they hide the niglet's face. After all, he's just a child. Nigger, if you're big enough and old enough to commit armed carjacking and lead the cops on a chase, you're old enough to be treated like a big adult buck.

I bet the mammy lets her criminigger chile drive her uninsured hoopty all the time.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

13. Likes CoonsЯus, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    And the removed ' muh dik ' should be made into police batons, so when the brothers be getting a civility reminder they can know what happens if they don't conform.
    Brutal! I like it!

15. Likes CoonsЯus, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Look how they hide the niglet's face. After all, he's just a child. Nigger, if you're big enough and old enough to commit armed carjacking and lead the cops on a chase, you're old enough to be treated like a big adult buck.

I bet the mammy lets her criminigger chile drive her uninsured hoopty all the time.
    That's what I love about Sheriff Grady Judd. He'd have that nigger's mug shot, the gun he had, and a 30 minute press conference on the whole thing! Just to piss the Democrats off!

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Works for me!!

19. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post