Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Baltimore coon mayor chimps out: They don't have the courage to call me the N-word!

Ratchet ass ghetto hood rat mayor for a shitty niggerfuxxated town!

Baltimore Mayor Brandon Scott accused his critics of not having “the courage to say the N-word” after he was branded the “DEI mayor” following the fatal Francis Scott Key Bridge collapse this week.

Scott replied, “I know, and we know, and you know very well that Black men, and young Black men in particular, have been the bogeyman for those who are racist and think that only straight, wealthy White men should have a say in anything.”

He continued:

We’ve been the bogeyman for them since the first day they brought us to this country, and what they mean by DEI in my opinion is duly elected incumbent. We know what they want to say, but they don’t have the courage to say the N-word, and the fact that I don’t believe in their untruthful and wrong ideology. And I am very proud of my heritage and who I am and where I come from, scares them, because me being at my position means that their way of thinking, their way of life of being comfortable while everyone else suffers is going to be at risk, and they should be afraid because that’s my purpose in life.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/th...9e66e7f1c&ei=8
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    He be the kang of Baltmo! No nigger mayor, nobody is afraid of you. We all know you will run that city even further into the ground than it already is. That’s the way niggers like to live though, in a shithole.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.