Close

Likes Likes:  14
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Disgusted and disappointed with a British PBS show

My GF and I generally watch PBS for British comedy and drama, which has, naturally, almost no niggers. Most are periods when niggers haven't immigrated yet to the UK. So for the most part, 99%, there's no niggers/ Muslims.

We started watching Grantchester, about a Church of England vicar who, along with his policeman friend, solve murders. There's subplots on the fallen nature and major imperfections of the leads, which make it realistic, and shows none of us are perfect. As humans we have great failings.

There's an occasional coal burner as minor characters. The vicar is an alcoholic, smokes, and muh-dikks when drunk. He's in love with a pregnant married woman. The drama and crime solving is good and enjoyable.

That's until I saw episode 1 of Season 4. Said vicar oildrills an American negress. Falls in love, or monkey love, I should say. Leaves Cambridgeshire to go to Alabama to fight the civil rights battles. It's just too much.

I've been heretofore impressed with the writing, the storytelling, the surprises, but now that there's beastiality by the supposed imperfect man of God, I can't stomach it. So after this episode I told my GF I'm done. Same with Yellowstone. Good storyline, until there was coal burning, so we stopped. When nigger loving is overtly emphasized, it's not good clean entertainment any more. It's just rubbish. Though, I must say, there was a scene when a nigger got stabbed by a minister for dancing with his wife. The minister could not stomach his wife cavorting with a nigger.

I still enjoy Doc Martin, All Creatures Great and Small, both of which has no niggers. Good clean fun. But forget Grantchester. All the enjoyment I had was erased by miscegenation between a supposed holy person and an Alabama negress.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    My GF and I generally watch PBS for British comedy and drama, which has, naturally, almost no niggers. Most are periods when niggers haven't immigrated yet to the UK. So for the most part, 99%, there's no niggers/ Muslims.

We started watching Grantchester, about a Church of England vicar who, along with his policeman friend, solve murders. There's subplots on the fallen nature and major imperfections of the leads, which make it realistic, and shows none of us are perfect. As humans we have great failings.

There's an occasional coal burner as minor characters. The vicar is an alcoholic, smokes, and muh-dikks when drunk. He's in love with a pregnant married woman. The drama and crime solving is good and enjoyable.

That's until I saw episode 1 of Season 4. Said vicar oildrills an American negress. Falls in love, or monkey love, I should say. Leaves Cambridgeshire to go to Alabama to fight the civil rights battles. It's just too much.

I've been heretofore impressed with the writing, the storytelling, the surprises, but now that there's beastiality by the supposed imperfect man of God, I can't stomach it. So after this episode I told my GF I'm done. Same with Yellowstone. Good storyline, until there was coal burning, so we stopped. When nigger loving is overtly emphasized, it's not good clean entertainment any more. It's just rubbish. Though, I must say, there was a scene when a nigger got stabbed by a minister for dancing with his wife. The minister could not stomach his wife cavorting with a nigger.

I still enjoy Doc Martin, All Creatures Great and Small, both of which has no niggers. Good clean fun. But forget Grantchester. All the enjoyment I had was erased by miscegenation between a supposed holy person and an Alabama negress.
    Thanks for the warning about Grantchester. I thought about watching it, now I'll PASS!! What REALLY pisses me off is when you watch an offshoot of GOT like House of the Dragon and there are niggers in it!! WTF!!

3. Likes Ignatow , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Thanks for the warning about Grantchester. I thought about watching it, now I'll PASS!! What REALLY pisses me off is when you watch an offshoot of GOT like House of the Dragon and there are niggers in it!! WTF!!
    You're welcome. Yeah it was a disappointment. One of the reasons I don't watch GOT was that I heard there's niggers in places they don't belong.

5. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I still enjoy Doc Martin
    I'm only like two episodes in on Doc Martin. I don't remember seeing a single nigger yet.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

7. Likes Ignatow , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You're welcome. Yeah it was a disappointment. One of the reasons I don't watch GOT was that I heard there's niggers in places they don't belong.
    Life IMITATES art!! You see niggers in countries where they DON'T belong in a show like GOT and now you have TONS of them in Europe!! Leftism is PURE evil!!

9. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    You want to know a good British show? Peaky Blinders. There's a couple of niggers, but not too bad.

11. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    I'm only like two episodes in on Doc Martin. I don't remember seeing a single nigger yet.
    So you've just finished "Going Bodmin", episode 1. It's a funny series, a no-nonsense doctor who I think will not tolerate niggers. Best of all I haven't seen a nigger in the episodes I've seen, and I think I've seen all of it.

13. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    You want to know a good British show? Peaky Blinders. There's a couple of niggers, but not too bad.
    Is it on Prime? Or Netflix? I've heard it's really good. I know Cillian Murphy just won the Academy Award. I saw Oppenheimer and I don't remember any magic scientist -nigger who was the real brains of nuclear fission.

I'll try to watch this, thank you for the tip!

15. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Is it on Prime? Or Netflix? I've heard it's really good. I know Cillian Murphy just won the Academy Award. I saw Oppenheimer and I don't remember any magic scientist -nigger who was the real brains of nuclear fission.

I'll try to watch this, thank you for the tip!
    It's on Prime and Netflix. And Cillian Murphy is in his prime on this one, I think it's the show that put him on the map.

17. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post