Close

Likes Likes:  22
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sports hero whitey complains it's hard to drill oil with his she boon but easy for sports chimps to muh dik white girls

Rex Chapman On Difficulty Of Dating A Black Girl At Kentucky, While Black Teammates Dated White Girls Without Any Problem

Rex Chapman candidly discusses racial discrimination while dating his black girlfriend, Shawn Higgs, shedding light on the complexities of race relations in Kentucky during his time there from 1986 to 1988.

"Yeah, so Shawn Higgs is her name, and Shawn and I, we knew each other from the time we were, you know, early teenagers. Her brother, Mark Higgs, played in the NFL. He was the best football player at Kentucky when I was there at Kentucky."

"Shawn was a track star in high school. She won the state 100 meters twice in a row our junior and senior years in high school. Folks in our hometown didn't like... We were discouraged from really dating publicly, and so we hid it when we were in high school for the most part."

"Which was just, when I think back about it, this really bothers me. But then we got to Kentucky, UK, and we thought we're going from a town of 60,000 people to a town of 500,000. We thought we were going to New York City, where people wouldn't care."

Chapman recounted how he and Higgs, who knew each other from their early teenage years, faced opposition to their relationship even in their hometown. Despite their athletic achievements and family connections, they felt compelled to conceal their relationship due to societal pressures. However, Chapman had hoped that attending the University of Kentucky, with its larger and more diverse population, would offer them a reprieve from such prejudices.
    https://fadeawayworld.net/rex-chapma...ithout-problem
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes NiggerWrangler, Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah he's complaining because society used to have a modicum of decency and it's made his vagina hurt. Shut up dude go drill oil behind closed door, nobody cares.
    He probably more butthurt that he couldn't pull some white tail and the only thing that would touch him was a nigger sow.

4. Likes NiggerWrangler, Coon Town, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    This guy is a flaming libtard. I’ve seen a lot of his dumbassery around.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

6. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's a reason why beastiality is frowned upon.

8. Likes Jim Crow, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    First... I don't buy it. Let me say from the outset that I've never had physical contact with a sow other than obligatory handshakes when not doing so would have placed me in awkward situations professionally. Suffice to say they sicken me and have always done so. They're beasts. That said, females of that species have made it clear in a variety of ways they'll rut. I will not go into detail as I'd rather not be forced to run to the bathroom to vomit but suffice to say their desires were clear.

It's my belief that sows are attracted to white men for much the same reasons as bucks find human females attractive. Breeding with them improves their evolutionary lot by well over 4 million years. Apes inherently know they are just that - proto-humans. There is a drive in all living things to improve their genetic lot... It's like salmon coming home to spawn.. A genetic imperative. Shitlet-mutants, as disgusting as they are, represent a vast improvement in nigger genetics

Humans who surrender their humanity and lay with these creatures abrogate every biological absolute out there. As far as I'm concerned, they are no longer sentient beings, much less human. They have surrendered their humanity and become something akin to a slime-mold. After rutting, these once-humans first, best use is that of a soil amendment to be broadcast on farm fields by manure spreaders.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Of course it’s hard to drill a sheboon.What human male in their right would be able to get it up with the nigger funk and ugliness? No, you should ever feel the desire to mount a sow!

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    First... I don't buy it. Let me say from the outset that I've never had physical contact with a sow other than obligatory handshakes when not doing so would have placed me in awkward situations professionally. Suffice to say they sicken me and have always done so. They're beasts. That said, females of that species have made it clear in a variety of ways they'll rut. I will not go into detail as I'd rather not be forced to run to the bathroom to vomit but suffice to say their desires were clear.

It's my belief that sows are attracted to white men for much the same reasons as bucks find human females attractive. Breeding with them improves their evolutionary lot by well over 4 million years. Apes inherently know they are just that - proto-humans. There is a drive in all living things to improve their genetic lot... It's like salmon coming home to spawn.. A genetic imperative. Shitlet-mutants, as disgusting as they are, represent a vast improvement in nigger genetics

Humans who surrender their humanity and lay with these creatures abrogate every biological absolute out there. As far as I'm concerned, they are no longer sentient beings, much less human. They have surrendered their humanity and become something akin to a slime-mold. After rutting, these once-humans first, best use is that of a soil amendment to be broadcast on farm fields by manure spreaders.
    Nigger sows are in perpetual estrus. They are all depraved, hypersexual, and filthy. They will spread at a drop of a hat for any buck that's knuckling by. They would do this even if they weren't always in heat. They need to start dropping niglets as soon as possible before the local bucks head off to NU, and because shitting out niglets is a lifetime guarantee of welfare and Sec8.

Snaring a YT male is a tremendous status symbol and bonus for sows. Any White man who lusts after dirty nigger sluts better stay with them. No decent woman would ever want him after that. Beyond disgusting!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Jim Crow, Niggers are Useless, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    In my life I have been attracted to and have had close relationships with White women, Latinas, Filipinas, Jewish and Asians, but I have NEVER found any Homo erectus sow attractive. EVER1 I don't know if it's their appearance, their personality, their odor or what, but SOMETHING has always kept me far away from them.

16. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Yeah he's complaining because society used to have a modicum of decency and it's made his vagina hurt. Shut up dude go drill oil behind closed door, nobody cares.
    He probably more butthurt that he couldn't pull some white tail and the only thing that would touch him was a nigger sow.

EXACTLY!! When you drill the oil, you SUFFER and you toil!!