Close

Likes Likes:  3
    Don't Question The NewsBot
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

The X Files: Rural Britain in the Crosshairs

The problem with England is that it’s full of the English.
    The post The X Files: Rural Britain in the Crosshairs appeared first on American Renaissance.

More...

2. Likes Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Who wrote that article? A six year old nigger? Damn man.

4. Likes Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Messican president wants America to "legalize law-abiding Mexicans living in the United States". Sure, those who came LEGALLY and has a green card. Those who ILLEGALLY broke the law by being border niggers, and not just Mexican, NO, NEVER. You want those lawbreaking criminals to have the right to vote?

I can't stomach niggers and their co-niggers aka border niggers. We have so much problems with the local apes, then add these thieves to the mix? No wonder, any Westerner with a clear thought and conscience would feel sad and not happy, because they see the destruction of what is beautiful and orderly.

I'd hate to see beyond 2050. I hope I don't live too long. I'm tired of seeing the injustices day and and day out. Even if Trump wins this country will have a different demographic, one that promotes two cultures, tacos over burgers, corruption over law and order. The proof is in the pudding: Latin American countries are corrupt and can't maintain a civilized thriving democracy, and I'd hate to see the USA becomes just like that. (Not to mention the malignant cancer from within, niggers).
    Coalburning is bestiality.

6. Likes Ryan2.0 liked this post