Close

Likes Likes:  34
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sex trafficking, sovereign shitizen pimpnigger squats in Whitey's house

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    This is gonna suck when more niggers figure out the scam. Fortunately, it seems that the shit hole communist blue states are the ones with the issues.
    Niggers and spics try that in a red state and they will find themselves on the loud end of a bang stick.
    This goes back to what I always say. You voted for this. Enjoy.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Squatters rights“ are anther one of the liberals’ ways to fuck YT. because you know.the average spook doesn’t own shit! I’ve heard of some situations where the squatter was actually awarded the house by the judge. It’s a fucking nigtmare!
    But there’s a way to avoid it. Keep everything locked up. And check daily. Having surveillance is your best solution. Once those fuckers move in and have one piece of mail in their name, you have to evict.
    And in some cases where the home was vacant for a year or two, the squatters pay tax. And that was one of the cases where they were actually awarded the home. But, you’d have to be a fucked home owner up to allow that shit for years.
    What if several hired hands with masks and weapons came in the middle of the night to set things right? Gee officer I had no idea. They must’ve been hiding out from someone else and were found. What a shame.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Florida passed Bill against “squatters rights“. I know that liberals are probably infuriated by it. But that’s the way it goes! And that’s one of the reasons why I love living in Florida.

https://youtu.be/VZIVTDWXqEU?si=sXzUN68bZBT-dPWm

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't it the Polk county Florida sheriff that warned people that they will be shot for looting? I loved Florida when I lived there. Homeowners had rights and were expected to exercise them as needed. The way things should be. It was just miserably hot, that was the tradeoff for freedom, great Gulf grouper fishing and scalloping though.

Can't wait to get back there when the interest rates drop. IF the interest rates drop, I should say.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Florida passed Bill against “squatters rights“. I know that liberals are probably infuriated by it. But that’s the way it goes! And that’s one of the reasons why I love living in Florida.

https://youtu.be/VZIVTDWXqEU?si=sXzUN68bZBT-dPWm
    Great MINDS think ALIKE!! IT's even BETTER when you live in a town that's ONLY 2% nigger!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Isn't it the Polk county Florida sheriff that warned people that they will be shot for looting? I loved Florida when I lived there. Homeowners had rights and were expected to exercise them as needed. The way things should be. It was just miserably hot, that was the tradeoff for freedom, great Gulf grouper fishing and scalloping though.

Can't wait to get back there when the interest rates drop. IF the interest rates drop, I should say.
    GRADY Judd is the MAN!! I LOVE watching his you tube channel!!

8. Likes Nigroids, Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Squat on THIS, Nigger scum!
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

10. Likes Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Great MINDS think ALIKE!! IT's even BETTER when you live in a town that's ONLY 2% nigger!!
    For someone to claim squatter rights, it takes a week or two. they have to have set up camp there, get mail, and possibly utilities .If you have a vacant home or go on vacation, you need to check or have it checked daily.Nowadays, with the ring cameras, there’s no excuse for allowing someone to break in and squat. I think that the people that allowed it were a little careless.

12. Likes Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    For someone to claim squatter rights, it takes a week or two. they have to have set up camp there, get mail, and possibly utilities .If you have a vacant home or go on vacation, you need to check or have it checked daily.Nowadays, with the ring cameras, there’s no excuse for allowing someone to break in and squat. I think that the people that allowed it were a little careless.
    True!!

14. Likes Ryan2.0 liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Be honest man!!! Niggers!!!
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Be honest man!!! Niggers!!!
    Ultimate TROOF!!