Close

Likes Likes:  10
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry 2 Nigger Teenaper Squatters Murder Daughter of Apartment's Owner in Nig Yawk Shitty

Only in Manhattan.
    Squatters Busted 200 Miles Away After Mom Found Stuffed in Duffel Bag in NYC
    U.S. Marshals busted a pair of teen squatters on Friday morning who were wanted for the brutal killing of a woman whose body was found stuffed into a duffel bag in a Manhattan apartment last week, multiple outlets reported, citing police sources.

Nadia Vitels, 52, had flown into the U.S. from Spain to prepare the Kips Bay apartment owned by her late mother for a family friend to move into, NYPD Chief of Detectives Joseph Kenny said Thursday. Police believe Vitels was beaten to death by the squatters when she found them living in the property.

Those squatters were located Friday morning and arrested in York, Pennsylvania, after they crashed a stolen Lexus in a nearby township while fleeing authorities, Pix 11 and the New York Post reported.

The Post, citing police sources, identified the suspects as Halley Tejada, 19, and Kensly Alston, 18. The NYPD has not announced charges for the duo, but the New York Daily News reported that authorities are working to have them extradited to New York and charged with murder.
    https://www.thedailybeast.com/police...fel-bag-in-nyc
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vitel.jpeg 
Views:	17 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	24599
    OF course the stupid nigger animals took the dead woman's car and credit cards. Real criminal masterminds.
    You can make comments here: https://nypost.com/2024/03/22/us-new...in-pa-sources/
    I finally found pics of the two teenapers:

Name:	shitape_squatters.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	112.9 KB 
ID:	24600
    Last edited by Groid_Rage; 03-23-2024 at 10:35 PM. Reason: Add perps' pictures
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well at least the murder monkeys offed a near cousin version of nigger, so no harm there.
    I will say it again: You wanted this NYC, you voted for it and continue to vote for it, so don't flee what you created. Stay right there and enjoy all the fruits of your bad decisions.
    I'm not surprised these niggers were wrangled in York PA. That place is fast becoming the second nigger capital of Pennsyltuckey. second only to Philly.

3. Likes Jim Crow, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those murderous niggs deserve a date with the batwing fairy.But,all they’ll get from nu yawks liberal judicial system is a light prison sentence.They’ll probably get the chance to kill another human in their miserable lifetime!sad!

5. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Well at least the murder monkeys offed a near cousin version of nigger, so no harm there.
    I will say it again: You wanted this NYC, you voted for it and continue to vote for it, so don't flee what you created. Stay right there and enjoy all the fruits of your bad decisions.
    I'm not surprised these niggers were wrangled in York PA. That place is fast becoming the second nigger capital of Pennsyltuckey. second only to Philly.
    I dunno, the victim seemed pretty white to me, nothing negroid about her. But I will take your advice about York PA is another niggerfuxated city.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

7. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    I dunno, the victim seemed pretty white to me, nothing negroid about her. But I will take your advice about York PA is another niggerfuxated city.
    She wasn't a nigger. She was Spanish. Beaten to death by squatting, feral sub-simians when she went to clean out her deceased mother's apartment. The niggers will be charged with 2nd-degree murder, probably, and be released to do it again.

Name:	squatting nigroesNadia Vitel - Google Search.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	343.3 KB 
ID:	24605
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."