Ugh! Yesterday as I was getting ready to have lunch (I work from home) I heard all three of my dogs going apeshit. I live in a rural area, so we get the occasional wild animal that just make my dogs go batshit. I wasn't expecting any deliveries, so I went outside to see what was the matter. There was an SUV parked square across my driveway with its hazards on. Some nigger was sitting in the driver's seat babbling on its sail foam. As I was about to tell the nigger to move the fuck on, a typical pear-shaped mudshark came rolling up my driveway with the ugliest little sproggette that I've ever seen in tow.

I live across from a public park, and since early this month people have been stopping across the street to admire the wildflowers growing there. Both mammy and her turdler had pulled great handfuls of them. Before the Coal Burner can get half way up my drive, I let it know in no uncertain terms that I was unhappy that she and her pet nigger were blocking my driveway. This worthless cunt then has the audacity to ask if they could pick some of the bluebonnets growing around a tree in my front yard. Of course I said "no", and told it to leave, and never block my drive again.

As it was leaving I pointed to the mud puddle at the end of the drive, and told it that it was not welcomed to swim in that one. It shot me a confused look and got into the car with the nigger. The car still sat there for several minutes until I pulled myself to my full height, flicked my cig at the windshield, and started toward the car. The nigger driving seemed to get the message and peeled off.

Saw the same mudshark in the local convenience store today letting the little shitlet paw at everything on the racks.

I really don't know what I hate more; niggers, or the YT filth that would lay with them.