Close

Likes Likes:  32
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Greetings from the wilds of Canada!

How's it goin', eh? Been lurking awhile and enjoying some terrific laughs at the expense of Niggers, alternating with rage and sorrow at the horrific stories of human injury and murder at the hands of same. Decided I couldn't bear being silent any more. Here are some things I've believed for a while now:

• Niggers are definitely NOT H. sapiens.

• Niggers who are articulate (the few) are that way because they've learned mimicry of the White Man's juju. EVERYTHING any Nigger does that resembles achievement, from the music industry to politics to sports to driving a friggin' car is only possible because those particular Niggers have 100% adopted YT's ways. Before us, it was all mud huts and cannibalism.

• Good-looking Niggers (again, the few) obviously have a MAJOR chunk of YT DNA due to bestiality. Undiluted Niggers look like what they are: H. erectus or something even more primitive.

• Niggers who actually have the sense to understand all Niggerness is a horror show (the fewest of all) deserve some praise and sympathy, because they are pariahs to their own kind and to the leftist-scumbag mass media.

• There are two kinds of Jews in this world: the God-fearing genuine Jews in Israel who are a major bulwark against Asslifter aggression, and the degenerate Commie pseudo-Jews in the Western world. The first kind deserve respect, and the other kind are a major problem (cf. Schumer, Soros, Weinstein,).

• The media-political complex is dedicated to destroying America and the rest of Western democracy. They are accomplishing this through a number of projects each of which I could write pages about, but include mass immigration of savages from the world's worst shitholes, the better to increase fear and disempowerment among legitimate citizens; "climate change" and environmental fear; inflation (aside from the obvious massive increase in debt, did you know our two countries don't have gold reserves any more? They were sold to the Chinese and any other high bidder, so our currency is literally worth nothing); incessant attacks on conservatives combined with election fraud to ensure a uniparty state; and encouraging riot, assault, murder, looting and other forms of mayhem by Niggers and their abettors in the Wigger demographic (their hope being that sufficient anarchy will enable them to enact Martial Law and consolidate their power the same way the Nazis and Communists did). This of course is just a sample of what's going on, here and in Europe.

BTW, I don't draw any distinction between Nazis and Commies - they all wanted government control of every aspect of life, they reward informers, and they use force and the perversion of the justice system to achieve those aims. Hitler and Stalin were wrestling for the same goal, but ideologically had the same values. So when some Nigger or little junkie puke from Antifa calls anyone a "Nazi," the irony is off the scale.

• George Groid was a piece of shit, and the powers that be were just running out of patience waiting for some "decent" Nigger to die, so they jumped when that video came out - the one that doesn't show Derek Chauvin had his knee on Groid's shoulder, not his neck.

There's much more of course, but I don't want to take up too much of your time saying stuff you already know - just wanted you to know there are a few of us Northern neighbors who are just too smart or stubborn to be good little consumers of the tsunami of bullshit that emanates 24/7/365 from the Ministry of Truth like most of our fellow citizens. In short, we are all in a SHIT-TON OF TROUBLE and need to stick together and be watchful. Bless you all here and keep up the good fight, you make me laugh and cry and feel things aren't hopeless. Oh, and hope I earn the right to an avatar soon!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Nigroids! You will enjoy this site for you are amongst friends.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Nigroids! I constantly see posts regarding nigger firsts. First all black nigger quarterback room in the NFL, first nigger owned sliced bread company, first nigger this, first nigger that. My question is, why the hell are there not any nigger owned bread companies in Apefrica? Why the hell are there no all nigger quarterblack rooms in Apefrica? Why the fuck don’t they succeed where they are the majority? It is really quite simple. Low IQ, low impulse control, violence, selfishness and they hate each other. They’re the most useless pieces of shit on the planet.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome!

Nice to have another Canuck on board! Depending on your location I"m sure you're experiencing the joys of Vibrant Diversity, either by Niggergerians, Hayshee, Jamaicoons, and probably Muzzies as well.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Niggers are Useless, Nigroids liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Nigroid. Enjoy the bashing.
    You are correct in your beliefs and among friends here who are like minded and not afraid to say it. Niggers and the influx of asslifters from open borders are the tools the communists are using to create chaos and increase their power. The politicians supporting this agenda represent themselves only and are major problems and threats to western lifestyles and freedoms.
    Read the rules and have a great time bashing the nigger, whichever form they take.

7. Likes Nigroids liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nigroids View Post
    How's it goin', eh? Been lurking awhile and enjoying some terrific laughs at the expense of Niggers, alternating with rage and sorrow at the horrific stories of human injury and murder at the hands of same. Decided I couldn't bear being silent any more. Here are some things I've believed for a while now:

• Niggers are definitely NOT H. sapiens.

• Niggers who are articulate (the few) are that way because they've learned mimicry of the White Man's juju. EVERYTHING any Nigger does that resembles achievement, from the music industry to politics to sports to driving a friggin' car is only possible because those particular Niggers have 100% adopted YT's ways. Before us, it was all mud huts and cannibalism.

• Good-looking Niggers (again, the few) obviously have a MAJOR chunk of YT DNA due to bestiality. Undiluted Niggers look like what they are: H. erectus or something even more primitive.

• Niggers who actually have the sense to understand all Niggerness is a horror show (the fewest of all) deserve some praise and sympathy, because they are pariahs to their own kind and to the leftist-scumbag mass media.

• There are two kinds of Jews in this world: the God-fearing genuine Jews in Israel who are a major bulwark against Asslifter aggression, and the degenerate Commie pseudo-Jews in the Western world. The first kind deserve respect, and the other kind are a major problem

• The media-political complex is dedicated to destroying America and the rest of Western democracy. They are accomplishing this through a number of projects each of which I could write pages about, but include mass immigration of savages from the world's worst shitholes, the better to increase fear and disempowerment among legitimate citizens; "climate change" and environmental fear; inflation (aside from the obvious massive increase in debt, did you know our two countries don't have gold reserves any more? They were sold to the Chinese and any other high bidder, so our currency is literally worth nothing); incessant attacks on conservatives combined with election fraud to ensure a uniparty state; and encouraging riot, assault, murder, looting and other forms of mayhem by Niggers and their abettors in the Wigger demographic (their hope being that sufficient anarchy will enable them to enact Martial Law and consolidate their power the same way the Nazis and Communists did). This of course is just a sample of what's going on, here and in Europe.

BTW, I don't draw any distinction between Nazis and Commies - they all wanted government control of every aspect of life, they reward informers, and they use force and the perversion of the justice system to achieve those aims. Hitler and Stalin were wrestling for the same goal, but ideologically had the same values. So when some Nigger or little junkie puke from Antifa calls anyone a "Nazi," the irony is off the scale.

• George Groid was a piece of shit, and the powers that be were just running out of patience waiting for some "decent" Nigger to die, so they jumped when that video came out - the one that doesn't show Derek Chauvin had his knee on Groid's shoulder, not his neck.

There's much more of course, but I don't want to take up too much of your time saying stuff you already know - just wanted you to know there are a few of us Northern neighbors who are just too smart or stubborn to be good little consumers of the tsunami of bullshit that emanates 24/7/365 from the Ministry of Truth like most of our fellow citizens. In short, we are all in a SHIT-TON OF TROUBLE and need to stick together and be watchful. Bless you all here and keep up the good fight, you make me laugh and cry and feel things aren't hopeless. Oh, and hope I earn the right to an avatar soon!
    Welcome to Chimpout and how're ya now?!

9. Likes Nigroids liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey, bro! And welcome... Love your writing style and content... Hoping to hear more from you...
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

11. Likes Nigroids liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The welcomes here are so uplifting, thanks guys! How'm I doing? Not too shabby, thanks haywood. It's Saturday and all's right with the world.

Where I live it's not TOO badly fuxated yet, there are a LOT of Mooselimbs (Canuck for Asslifters) and WAY more Niggers than I was used to seeing where I spent most of my life so that's not so great, but for now we're staying. I can't imagine growing much older here though. I've seen members talking about how nice Montana is, and I spent time there as a kid, and it is amazing. Anyone remember "I hear the music in my heart when Montana sings"? I used to choke up when I saw that tourism ad. And there are other places I know I'd love too.

On another topic, to any Jewish members I may have offended with my political diatribe here, I apologize and I hope it's obvious I'm not talking about you. In fact I'd be very happy to hear from any conservative Jewish members, via PM or however. Anyway happy weekend to all, hope you're getting some Spring weather.

PS thanks Kagman, really appreciate your thoughts!
    "They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Anyway happy weekend to all, hope you're getting some Spring weather.
    We did get some, but now it's once again "Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas" around here.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

15. Likes Ignatow , Nigroids liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome to the Chimp Out Niggerological Studies Dept.
    Enjoy your stay.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

17. Likes IseDaDiva, Nigroids liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    first nigger owned sliced bread company

Welcome to planet sanity Nigroids !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

19. Likes Nigroids liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post

Welcome to planet sanity Nigroids !
    The Haitian black bread has diced chunks of nigger meat in it.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_2634.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	204.4 KB 
ID:	24604
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

21. Likes Nigroids, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh noes, NO BLACK-OWNED BREAD BRANDS??? Well, it wouldn't be "socially conscious" to buy bread baked by muhfuggin crackas, would it? The nig had no choice.

Now me, I wouldn't walk across the street to be given this shitstain's bread for free.

"They is four things that can destroy the earth. Women, whiskey, money, and niggers."
    - Blood Meridian

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Instead of Wonder bread, it should be No Wonder bread, as nigger's fuck everything up.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

24. Likes Nigroids liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Welcome Aboard. Have fun bashing. Let the niggers have it. Its the best part of the day. Have fun.

26. Likes Nigroids, CoonsЯus liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    My God Diva, what in hell is that thing in your new avatar?

- Blood Meridian