What really pisses me off is pretty burners who could easily attract a real man, but instead choose to fornicate with cockroaches. Disgusting!

SUV driver slams girlfriend ‘through wall,’ killing her, after heated argument: court docs

A motorist allegedly slammed into his girlfriend on a New Orleans sidewalk, sending her crashing through a wall and killing her, moments after a heated argument, according to police and reports.

Anthony Cooper, 31, is facing second-degree murder charges for allegedly fatally ramming into Anastasia Rayborn, 21, after she got out of his Ford Edge SUV and called him a “f–cking bitch,” Nola.com reported, citing court documents.
And a sproglet was hatched unfortunately.

Rayborn and Cooper shared a 2-year-old during their relationship, which family said was rife with contention, according to reports.

“I never really liked him,” the victim’s sister Skye Guillory told WWL.
Her sister doesn't burn the coal and has human children.

The two began dating when Rayborn was just 17 and Cooper was 27. The pair were recently “couch surfing,” Guillory said.
Oh. Aged nigger preys on much younger underage girl and ends up homeless. Just great.

The sibling also mentioned how she gave Rayborn a “safe word” because of mounting concerns over the toxic relationship.

“I got her out of that situation more than once,” she said. “I’m livid. That’s how I feel.”

The fatal incident was initially deemed a car accident before it was reclassified as a homicide.
A "car accident."
Muh feets jusss hits da pedal axe-a-dentally offisuh!
https://nypost.com/2024/03/12/us-new...r-after-fight/