Close

Likes Likes:  19
Reply to Thread
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest

It's Raining Haitian Niggers

Or it will be soon, compliments of the democrapic president. Since January 2023 to date, the Biden administration has Flown in from Haiti 138,000 Haitian niggers, and with the Constant Total Anarchy in niggerland(haiti) now, the experts here are predicting a massive wave of Haitian niggers floating over to the east coast, Florida more than likely. They're saying +/- 300,000 will likely attempt to invade the country. The plan that Continues to fly Haitian niggers(and niggers and dirt bags from countries like haiti,cuba,Venezuela, Nicaragua, initially these countries were not allowed or severely restricted to immigrate from.) Well the Current democrapic administration lifted that restriction with many others that help keep the country safer, as a result this administration has really hurt the country For Generations to come, and IS Completely Complicit in the Failure to follow and carry out Current US law. It may be after my time, may be after your time, but the 8-10 million people this democrapic administration let in(of course this IS Deliberate, it's thier plan) Is going to have consequences.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep. This is what can become your neighbour. Maybe Joe should rescue some of them and let them live with him.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	haiti-violence3-unf.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	24561

Name:	haiti violence2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	606.4 KB 
ID:	24562

Name:	haiti violence5 - Google Search.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	535.7 KB 
ID:	24563
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Jim Crow, Marse Igor liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Yep. This is what can become your neighbour. Maybe Joe should rescue some of them and let them live with him.

Name:	haiti-violence3-unf.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	24561

Name:	haiti violence2 - Google Search.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	606.4 KB 
ID:	24562

Name:	haiti violence5 - Google Search.png 
Views:	20 
Size:	535.7 KB 
ID:	24563
    These sub-simian primate are a MAJOR reason why I left souf florida!! I don't want North Florida littered with these $hi+$kins11

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    More niggerfied actual border niggers coming as an invasion. This has got to end. I'm tired of seeing uglies polluting our country.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haitians are one of the lowest forms of nigger. It should be entertaining to see the libtard communists in the media bend over backwards defending these parasitic niggers when they start killing white girls everywhere they go.

9. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Haitians are one of the lowest forms of nigger. It should be entertaining to see the libtard communists in the media bend over backwards defending these parasitic niggers when they start killing white girls everywhere they go.
    I think it's possible Hayshees may be even worse than Somalicoons. Hayshee cannibalism might tip the scale.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

11. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah....the haitian nigger animal IS one of the most dangerous out there, of course in my mind, there's an infiticimal difference between ANY nigger. I can remember way way back, the Red Cross in Miami (maybe for the entire country) came out with a list of Prohibited blood donors, of course this was right in the middle of the AIDS spread, homosexuals were on the list along with haitian niggers...lol The haitian niggers raised hell....lol, but at the time, HiV was Rampant among the haitian monkees.

13. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Haitianiggers appear to be nearly 100% Homo erectus...except maybe the Homo erecti of 250,000 years ago weren't cannibals.

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I fear that Miami is going to get invaded by a large number of hatshees! So, if you live in Miami, you better start training your cat to stay indoors if you don’t want it eaten by a hayshee nigger! I lived in an apartment in N Miami in the 80s. One of my neighbors suspected the hayshee next door of eating his missing cat. And every time he would see the nigger, he hit it in the fucking head with his fist. My neighbor was a big tough football player type. The hayshee disappeared after 3 good pummelings! The cat was never found.

17. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    I came to say exactly this. Haitian niggers are the worst, violent, pieces of shit on the planet. That entire country looks like a garbage dump. This is like bringing hundreds of roaches into your house and not expecting roach shit to be everywhere.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    In the UK, they used to say If you want a nigger for a neighbor, vote Labor. If you want a coon for a neighbor, Biden's your savior !
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

21. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like
    The news is reporting that there are over 1000 Americans in Haiti. WTF?? Only nigger loving do-gooder libtards would go to that shit hole. They are trying to evacuate them, but as far as i'm concerned the niggers can eat them all!
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    In the UK, they used to say If you want a nigger for a neighbor, vote Labor. If you want a coon for a neighbor, Biden's your savior !
    The one “N” word I never want to call a spook is “neighbor “.

24. Likes CoonsЯus liked this post
    Bull Whip
    Chimpout Guest
    Yeah....the haitian niggers are really dangerous, well...All niggers are in Reality, but the haitian nigger seems to be a carrier and host for so many more diseases than your garden variety nigger carries(not talking about the STDs most niggers carry), I'm talking very communicable contiguous viral diseases. They're Dirty, in the Every Fact.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I KNOW all too well!! I used to live in souf Florida!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by CoonsЯus View Post
    The TRUTH you speak, I definitely see, because the WORST kinds of niggers come from NIGGER $hi+h0le HAYSHEE!!