Close

Likes Likes:  1
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    It needs to be charged as a fucking monkey so it can be legally put down.
    Tough on niggers and the causes of niggers !

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm surprised that Cumhala hasn't invited this chimp to the WH for an award. This is terrible behavior for a human but fairly common for Animals like this nigger. Back in the day we could rope therapy this beast and that would be that. Now this type of action is celebrated for protected species, encouraged even with no cash bail and other communist programs designed to spread chaos. I will be surprised if this case goes anywhere once the attention is taken off of it.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    As far as I have counted, this is the third thread about this event here.

The original thread title is Poor white girl is in critical condition after CAT 5 Chimp Out

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be happy if the ugly coon was returned to the wildlands of africa.
    Putting it in prison simply means us tax payers have to pay up.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I'm surprised that Cumhala hasn't invited this chimp to the WH for an award. This is terrible behavior for a human but fairly common for Animals like this nigger. Back in the day we could rope therapy this beast and that would be that. Now this type of action is celebrated for protected species, encouraged even with no cash bail and other communist programs designed to spread chaos. I will be surprised if this case goes anywhere once the attention is taken off of it.
    That nigger ho really does look like a gorilla!!

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    As far as I have counted, this is the third thread about this event here.

The original thread title is Poor white girl is in critical condition after CAT 5 Chimp Out
    I did lurk before posting, but sorry for posting redundantly. Thanks for letting me know.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Anytime a sub-human PRIMATE is arrested where the D.A. is a soros funded sycophant they are released the NEXT day without bail!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Family of girl charged in brutal Kaylee Gain beating claims she’s the real victim, starts fundraiser
    DINDU NUFFIN

The accused attacker’s parasitic nigger fambly is asking the juvenile court system to show “compassion” for the teen and they are seeking $150,000 in donations toward her legal defense.
    The Post is not naming the little black slut because she has been charged as a minor.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Kaylee Gain beating claims she’s the real victim starts fundraiser.png 
Views:	21 
Size:	512.1 KB 
ID:	24592

https://nypost.com/2024/03/21/us-new...e-was-bullied/
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."