Close

Likes Likes:  38
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

27-year-old Coalburner Christina Glenn of Houston pronounced dead at the scene with a gunshot wound to the head

RUSK COUNTY, Texas (KTRK) -- The Rusk County Sheriff's Office has arrested a man accused of murdering his girlfriend over the weekend, according to officials.

On Sunday, deputies responded to reports of a car crash in Rusk County and discovered a woman in the driver's seat with a gunshot wound to the head.

The victim was identified as 27-year-old Christina Glenn of Houston. She was pronounced dead at the scene by Justice of the Peace Precinct 1 Pat McCrory.

The sheriff's office said deputies were able to locate and identify the suspect. He was identified as a Houston man, 33-year-old Justin Roy Edwards.
    At approximately 09:30 hours yesterday morning, the Sheriff's Office received a call on Hwy. 79 at CR 347. The call was a possible accident that had occurred. Upon arrival, Deputies and DPS trooper observed the driver was deceased in the drivers seat. The investigation led to the arrest of the passenger who was charged with Murder. This case is very early in the investigation, so no names will be released at this time.
    The Chapman community was not in any danger, due to the suspect being arrested at the scene.
    https://abc13.com/houston-woman-kill...rged/14505484/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Light a virtual candle guys. That makes us all feel better after niggers delete their mudsharks.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better off dead! If I had a mud shark daughter,I wouldn’t necessarily jump for joy when they were killed by their buck. But I would be relieved to know that she would no longer be disgracing the family and herself being seen with a nigger.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully the nigger gets the DEATH penalty!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim Crow View Post
    Better off dead! If I had a mud shark daughter,I wouldn’t necessarily jump for joy when they were killed by their buck. But I would be relieved to know that she would no longer be disgracing the family and herself being seen with a nigger.
    And wouldn't be able to birth half-breed sprogs either!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    OH, that darned gun violence strikes again! I guess we, like the Libtards, should all ignore the fact that there seems to be a pattern here, of niggers murdering their mudsharks. Pointing that out would be rayciss.

She chose this - to gamble with death and she lost. I suppose, like all the other dead burners she thought "MY nigger is different."

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

That pretty much sums it up. Thanks for these things guys.
    You cannot domesticate a nigger and now her parents can have "at least she wasn't racist" inscribed on her headstone.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post

That pretty much sums it up. Thanks for these things guys.
    You cannot domesticate a nigger and now her parents can have "at least she wasn't racist" inscribed on her headstone.
    And give her a posthumous "Nicole Simpson Award".
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes!No one wants grandspooks!

10. Likes Niggers are Useless, IseDaDiva liked this post