Close

Likes Likes:  4
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

United airlines flight With two sow “pilots” for women’s history month

https://abc7ny.com/newark-airport-wo...crew/14499301/

The all-women crew is staffing flight 1215 from EWR to SRQ, captained by one of two Black women Line Check Pilots at United, Gabrielle Harding, the second in the company's history.
    What could possibly go wrong?

Fuck UAL, this chimper will never set foot on one of their planes again.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3EBA1EA0-F92C-456A-A10D-A0A89ADA70B5.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	170.4 KB 
ID:	24552
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven’t flown in a while. When I go to Connecticut to visit my sister, I either drive or take the auto train. Because I need my truck and tools. We also drive when I go to visit in-laws in Oklahoma, because I like to bring guns along for coyote hunting .
    But if I were flying and discovered the pilots were sows or bucks, I’d find a way to get on a different flight. Not only I ever not experienced nigger pilots. I believe I’ve never seen nigger stewardesses either. Like I said, it’s been a while since I’ve flown.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't imagine getting on a flight with two nigger sows ooking in the cockpit. The condescending nigger voice chimping over the pa system has to set peoples ears on fire.
    I used to fly allot and never once saw a nigger in the cockpit or as a stewardess. It's really not surprising because all my flight time was pre-2016 before the commies really started pushing DeI and all their other woke commie garbage.
    Can anyone even imagine how terrible a sow would be as a stewardess? They are bitchy miserable animals that clearly and openly despise white people, can you imagine .... what cho wan honky ass, some white milk? Get it yo damn self mug fugger my black ass aint yo damn slave. Meanwhile every nigger woud be getting free liquor.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm never flying again!
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I'm never flying again!
    Just don't fly United!! The CEO is a transvestite FREAK who bought into this DEI BULL$HI+!!

9. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post