Close

Likes Likes:  5
Reply to Thread
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Verification emails?

Hi, would like to register but wondering how long it might take for a verification email to reach me? Thanks!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    E-mails should arrive very quickly. Check your spam folder?
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Hi Sandy, thanks, but I monitored those folders for a couple of days and nothing. I'll try again in the next couple of days.

4. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Well what the actual hell...is anyone else finding Gmail doesn't accept emails from Chimpout? Given the kind of libscum who run Google, it wouldn't surprise me.

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well what the actual hell...is anyone else finding Gmail doesn't accept emails from Chimpout? Given the kind of libscum who run Google, it wouldn't surprise me.
    That's quite possible. I hate Gmail. It decides if it approves of what I send and more than a few times refused to send. It never told me and I found out only later from the intended recipient.

Strangely, it has no problem allowing a ton of phishing and Nigerian scam emails to reach me.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest
    Thanks IseDaDiva, it's pretty widely known they're a bunch of Commie cuck soyboy hipsters so this comes as no surprise. Will try a different service.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Me NEITHER!!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    That's quite possible. I hate Gmail. It decides if it approves of what I send and more than a few times refused to send. It never told me and I found out only later from the intended recipient.

Strangely, it has no problem allowing a ton of phishing and Nigerian scam emails to reach me.
    Yahoo and Outlook are the same way! I get so much spam, no matter what keyword filters I put in, that I spend easily the same amount of time deleting the spam than reading real e-mails.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

12. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Yahoo and Outlook are the same way! I get so much spam, no matter what keyword filters I put in, that I spend easily the same amount of time deleting the spam than reading real e-mails.
    So true! In Hotmail, I mostly get dumb spam. Yahoo gives me endless Russian Love Scammers and tons of Niggergerians. If I'm bored, I'll copy one Niggergian scam email and send it to another one. This gets them all confused and mad when they think another nigger is getting in on their "work".

Lately, I can't be bothered with them, and might just send them something like this, changing only the words to suit the scam:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MonkeyBeatrice To Life.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	54.0 KB 
ID:	24584

A small sample of my Yahoo:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Yahoo0 213900.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	246.9 KB 
ID:	24585
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

14. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Administrator
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Try proton mail. I don't think they would block us.
    Niggerloving Joe Biden NOT my president.

"Blacks have no rights which the white man is bound to respect." - US Supreme Court Justice Roger Taney, 1857

Black lives DON'T matter. Never did, and never will.

You can't have law and order and filthy niggers too.