Close

Likes Likes:  58
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Man bites dog story: Coalburner caps her two sproglets, their sperm donor and herself

Unfortunately, it looks like the nigger sperm donor is going to survive.
    Wis. Mom Killed Her 2 Children, Shot Their Father Before Turning Gun on Herself

A Wisconsin woman opened fire on her family, injuring the father of her children and and killing her 8-year-old daughter and 5-year-old son before turning the gun on herself, the Middleton Police Department said in a Feb. 21 press release.

Police later identified the woman as Jessica Jessmon, 34, per The Wisconsin State Journal, 27WKOW and WORT-FM 89.9.

Her children, Mya and Major Lacey Robinson, were remembered by grieving family members as “vibrant souls full of laughter, curiosity, and boundless potential” per their GoFundMe page. “Their lives were cut short in this devastating incident.”
    But at around 7:40 p.m. Feb. 18, Jessmon picked up a handgun and began shooting, according to police. Jessmon struck the 31-year-old man “multiple times as he exited the residence,” per police, who said that both elementary school-aged children were “struck and killed by gunfire.”

Subsequently, Jessmon “ended her own life,” per police.
    https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/wi...215909743.html
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Unfortunately, it looks like the nigger sperm donor is going to survive.
    Ok, so not a complete success but I certainly applaud the effort.
    Last edited by Marse Igor; 03-07-2024 at 04:12 PM. Reason: spelling
    What hump?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool

Fairly happy ending here. Too bad the buck will continue to rut other white womens. I hope neither of the sproglets had a chance to procreate yet also. I wonder how this went down? Niglets wanted the last newport and forty of malt liquor and pops thought he may have a chance with one, so he gives it to em, momma chimps out because it's her last newport so blam blam blam? The world will never know. At least the sharks parents can say their daughter wasn't racist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    How unusual and refreshing to see a mudshark turn the tables on her buck. I'm getting bored of all the burners being bumped off by their niggers.

It seems Jessica became self-aware, realized she had permanently screwed her life up, and did the right thing.

You did a pretty good job, Jessica, but you could have tried a little harder to delete your sperm donor. Unless she shot him in the muh dik, he'll be up, humpin' away, and making more sprogs in no time.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her "partner" was a drug dealer who was in and out of prison.

Shortly after 7:40 p.m. on February 18, 2024, “a 34-year-old female, armed with a handgun, opened fire at her family members inside 6303 Maywood Avenue,” the Middleton Police Department wrote in a news release.

“A 31-year-old male was struck by gunfire multiple times as he exited the residence. Two children, an 8-year-old female and a 5-year-old male, were struck and killed by gunfire. The adult female, and mother of the children, then turned the gun on herself and ended her own life,” the release says.

“The adult male, and father of the deceased children, remains hospitalized but is no longer in intensive care,” it reads. “Domestic violence has no place in our community. The Middleton Police Department remains committed to thoroughly investigating domestic violence incidents and enforcing the law to the fullest extent.”
    https://heavy.com/news/jessica-jessmon/

Thursday, October 10, 2019

MADISON, WIS. - Scott C. Blader, United States Attorney for the Western District of Wisconsin, announced that Sedale Lacey-Robinson, 27, Madison, Wisconsin, was sentenced today by U.S. District Judge James D. Peterson to four years in federal prison for distributing heroin laced with fentanyl. Lacey-Robinson pleaded guilty to this charge on July 15, 2019. His sentence will be followed by a three-year term of supervised release.

On five separate occasions in March and April 2019, Lacey-Robinson distributed heroin laced with fentanyl or cocaine to an undercover officer, for a total of 6.7 grams. A search warrant was executed at Lacey-Robinson’s Madison home in April 2019, and officers recovered an additional 1.7 grams of heroin, and a handgun in the garage.

During these drug transactions, Lacey-Robinson was on state probation because he was convicted of distributing heroin in 2014. Lacey-Robinson’s term of state probation was revoked in June 2019, and he was sentenced to 18 months in prison. Judge Peterson rejected his request for a concurrent sentence, and ordered the federal sentence to run consecutively to the state revocation sentence.
    https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdwi/pr...tenced-4-years

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mudshark had a moment of clarity. it knew it had screwed up past the point of no return. So it made a good decision.Taking out herself and the two disgusting nigger turds that the unholy relationship with the beast produced.Unfortunately,it’s nigger/drugdealer survived. But, I have faith that the nigger will somehow get his.Either batwinged by popo or another rival nigger drugdealer.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Her "partner" was a drug dealer who was in and out of prison.

https://heavy.com/news/jessica-jessmon/

https://www.justice.gov/usao-wdwi/pr...tenced-4-years
    As always, I puzzle over the mudshark's choice. Look at that nigger. He's just a regular nigger like most others- black as sin, brillo-headed, boot-lipped, butt-ugly, with demonic eyes, in and out of prison, drugs, and a double-digit IQ. What made Jessica pick THIS nigger instead of another one?

How do mudsharks choose their bucks? So many questions, so few answers.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Killed the buck, the nigglets, and then deleted herself? I think I like this particular mudshark.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    As always, I puzzle over the mudshark's choice. Look at that nigger. He's just a regular nigger like most others- black as sin, brillo-headed, boot-lipped, butt-ugly, with demonic eyes, in and out of prison, drugs, and a double-digit IQ. What made Jessica pick THIS nigger instead of another one?

She probably started doing drugs a long time ago and this was one of her "suppliers." Darwin's theory of Natural Selection gets short circuited when mental illness and drug addiction enter the equation.

Threre's a nigger movie called Never Die Alone where there's a white girl who buys drugs from a nigger and then gets so strung out she starts letting the nigger muh dik her in exchange for drugs. Seriously gross. Like I said, mental illness and drugs, Natural Selection be damned.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iKGtDHblsCzq/

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    She probably started doing drugs a long time ago and this was one of her "suppliers." Darwin's theory of Natural Selection gets short circuited when mental illness and drug addiction enter the equation.

Threre's a nigger movie called Never Die Alone where there's a white girl who buys drugs from a nigger and then gets so strung out she starts letting the nigger muh dik her in exchange for drugs. Seriously gross. Like I said, mental illness and drugs, Natural Selection be damned.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/iKGtDHblsCzq/
    The things we'll do for drugs! Looks like a modern-day classic, but I think I'll pass. I've developed an allergy to the sight and sound of fugly niggroes.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    Killed the buck, the nigglets, and then deleted herself? I think I like this particular mudshark.
    Mudshark somewhat redeemed itself by taking her mutants along with her. If it offed that monkey, toll would be paid, in that she's dead, and erasing her legacy on earth. Would I accept her as a fellow human? Well, the most I can give is call her human pronouns at this point. She did burn coal after all, and I'm not a particularly forgiving person to coal burning filth.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Coon Town, IseDaDiva, Libtardologist liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

That nigger skull looks like it's armored, maybe that's why it survived. Avatar grade Homo erectus mug, definitely sub-simian. No way is that "just like us".

Why would this former human woman miscegenate with this ape, you can attribute to low self esteem, mental defect, or lust for forbidden acts - beastiality. Reprehensible.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Libtardologist liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    That nigger skull looks like it's armored, maybe that's why it survived. Avatar grade Homo erectus mug, definitely sub-simian. No way is that "just like us".

Why would this former human woman miscegenate with this ape, you can attribute to low self esteem, mental defect, or lust for forbidden acts - beastiality. Reprehensible.
    I really just do NOT know how they do it - lie down with nigger bucks and rut with them. No thanks! Not even with a double bagger and a Hazmat suit, even if the prize was a million dollars. "Gross" doesn't nearly describe it. "Unspeakable"?

16. Likes Ignatow , Coon Town, Libtardologist liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hopefully this is a new trend of burners offing their families for the good of society.
    /fingers crossed
    Avoid The Groid is the best advice you can give any fellow human.

18. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just did this nigger a favor. No chile suppote and no mo triflin ho to deal with.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

20. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    A lot of white women are easily impressed by nigger-rich drug dealers throwing money around, and with an amazingly effective line of nigger-BS. Between money, dope, BS and the ol' Alabama Blacksnake, many women are easy prey.

My guess on this case is that the burner was getting dope for nookie and got well hooked on heroin. The buck got tired of her and, having several other hoes on the side, decided to stop wasting dope on boring pooosey. In a fit of
    heroin withdrawal which the buck refused to alleviate, the burner shot the buck, the sprogs and herself as the only method of escape from a lousey self-inflicted situation. She's lucky the buck didn't kill her first.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

I think that a LOT of attractive mudsharks go after feetsbawl playahs n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! The less attractive ones get a garden-variety primate!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    I think that a LOT of attractive mudsharks go after feetsbawl playahs n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! The less attractive ones get a garden-variety primate!!
    Those feetsbaw players are no better, they just have more money! A nigger is, by default, fugly as sin!

Really, mudsharks?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	feetsbawnigTajh Boyd 'died by suicide'.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	178.4 KB 
ID:	24688

Name:	american football playerss - Google Search.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	24689

Name:	football players - Google Search.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	186.7 KB 
ID:	24690

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Those feetsbaw players are no better, they just have more money! A nigger is, by default, fugly as sin!

Really, mudsharks?

Name:	feetsbawnigTajh Boyd 'died by suicide'.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	178.4 KB 
ID:	24688

Name:	american football playerss - Google Search.png 
Views:	8 
Size:	285.8 KB 
ID:	24689