Close

Likes Likes:  35
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Joshua Jackson got himself a new sowbuck

If you recall, his former hideous sowbuck dumped his ass after she shat out a mutt sprog that is an insurance policy to keep the money coming in.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Joshua Jackson 'heartbroken' over Jodie Turner Smith divorce.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	401.2 KB 
ID:	24541

I guess he was brokenhearted for a few weeks, but now he has a brand-new hideous sowbuck, and isn't she lovely!

Name:	joshua1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	24542

Gee, Josh. I was going to say maybe next time you can get an even blacker one, but I don't think that's possible.
    I wonder if he's related to the Kartrashians.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...go-Mexico.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    If you recall, his former hideous sowbuck dumped his ass after she shat out a mutt sprog that is an insurance policy to keep the money coming in.

Name:	Joshua Jackson 'heartbroken' over Jodie Turner Smith divorce.png 
Views:	24 
Size:	401.2 KB 
ID:	24541

I guess he was brokenhearted for a few weeks, but now he has a brand-new hideous sowbuck, and isn't she lovely!

Name:	joshua1.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	111.4 KB 
ID:	24542

Gee, Josh. I was going to say maybe next time you can get an even blacker one, but I don't think that's possible.
    I wonder if he's related to the Kartrashians.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...go-Mexico.html
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I just VOMITED my lunch!! Is he the guy who was in the series "The affair" and the series "Fatal Attraction" which was based on the movie?!

Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

Name:	austin.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	13.4 KB 
ID:	24543
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    They both look like the same dude it's just the second one shaved it's covid looking nubs. Big mikes Ethiopian brother? What can be wrong with a white guy to want to be even near something as alien and hideous as either animal is?
    Serious mommy issues maybe or possibly his dad hates niggers and this is payback? Hard to say, but this is not normal human behavior. Yuk

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! I just VOMITED my lunch!! Is he the guy who was in the series "The affair" and the series "Fatal Attraction" which was based on the movie?!
    Yes, he was in "The Affair". That was the first time I'd heard of him and quite liked his acting. He sure has a thing for masculine, jet-black sheboons. He can't see that these are not the same species as we are.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

6. Likes Ignatow , Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yes, he was in "The Affair". That was the first time I'd heard of him and quite liked his acting. He sure has a thing for masculine, jet-black sheboons. He can't see that these are not the same species as we are.
    Because he is a libtard SOY BOY!!

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haven't heard of this freak. He must love mating with animals. Or into self-hate. Or to show the world he's so not racist. Soy boy, you'll soon find out violently from a beast!
    Coalburning is bestiality.

10. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Actually had to look the oildriller up 'cuz I had not a clue who he was. The fact that any human would choose to rut with an ape only proves them to be one sick puppy. The fact this numbnuts soyboy cuck chooses to mate with sows that resemble bucks....closet fag.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

12. Likes IseDaDiva, Marse Igor, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing I ever saw with that guy in it was an awful movie called The Skulls. It was terrible. And in the movie, his best friend is a nigger. Just awful.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

14. Likes NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    The only thing I ever saw with that guy in it was an awful movie called The Skulls. It was terrible. And in the movie, his best friend is a nigger. Just awful.
    Granted I wasn't paying attention, but I bet it's not as bad as what I saw yesterday: "Thanksgiving" (slasher)

Aside from being just plain awful, we get a super-magic nigger high school football player with a YT blond girlfriend clinging to him. And why not? He's calm, intelligent, thoughtful, kind, patient, and caring. He speaks perfect English, gives insightful advice to the stupid, idiotic YT boys, and is very gallant and protective of his mudshark. Just the typical groid, right?

The trailer is a complete scam - the acting is dreadful, there is no plot, the high school students are around 25, the villain looks silly and even the gore looks laughably fake. Directed by Eli Roth, so no surprise there.

16. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Granted I wasn't paying attention, but I bet it's not as bad as what I saw yesterday: "Thanksgiving" (slasher)

Aside from being just plain awful, we get a super-magic nigger high school football player with a YT blond girlfriend clinging to him. And why not? He's calm, intelligent, thoughtful, kind, patient, and caring. He speaks perfect English, gives insightful advice to the stupid, idiotic YT boys, and is very gallant and protective of his mudshark. Just the typical groid, right?

The trailer is a complete scam - the acting is dreadful, there is no plot, the high school students are around 25, the villain looks silly and even the gore looks laughably fake. Directed by Eli Roth, so no surprise there.

Thanks for the review. I had briefly considered giving that one a look. Won't now. You just saved me a good bit of wasted time.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, NiggerWrangler liked this post