Close

Likes Likes:  7
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Deadpool Highway Hijinx as Illinois State Troopers Batwing Trayvon!

Near Lexington...

First, let me pause to give thanks to the Negro for all wonderful and important contributions they've made with their rich and vibrant culture! What would our lives be like, without niggers?

Sure wouldn't mind finding out!

Our tale begins with 911 reports of a wild nigger shooting at others on the highway.

As the video beings, we see Nigger Trayvon Little behind an SUV with a whole troupe of monkeys. As the Trooper pulls up, Nigger Trayvon turns towards the Trooper's car and points the gun at the Trooper. The Trooper throws the car in reverse.

Nigger Trayvon goes wild walks into the middle of the highway, then starts shooting at, what turns out to be family! A gun battle ensues between the nigger and the Troopers. At one point the niggers who Nigger Trayvon was shooting at, are shielding him from the Troopers! Holy hell!!

Finally the Troopers land some well placed volleys, and Nigger Trayvon is on the ground, in the middle of the road. At this point the nigger's sow started bellowing for the Troopers not to make Nigger Trayvon good. Trayvon had other ideas, and made sure the Troopers would summon the Bat Fairy!

Fun facts: Nigger Trayvon, 38, had 9 kids and 5 grandkids. Lots of baby mamas. As you can imagine, the family wants "justice" for their beloved nigger. Paging Mr Crump.

Nigger Trayvon was listed as a habitual armed, violent felon. So Nigger Trayvon was eligible for a lifetime scholarship to Nigger University.

The comments on the video are righteous!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing like a righteous goodification to make my day!
    What hump?

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well that was a happy ending. A rifle would have made for better effects though. A rifle could have reached out and touched Trayvon ( if obama had a son) right thru the protective shield offered by the buffarillos ass. I bet THAT would have made the beast drop its sail fone. "something jumped up and bit me in the buttocks"
    It's always good to see another mensa member get inducted to the bat fairies honor roll. 9 kids. This nigger wasn't just a mensa scholar he was a welfare entrepreneur. Damn nigger.

4. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I needed a feel good story for today, thanks NiggerWrangler

even better that it ended with GOOD-NESS...

Let's hope that "Trayvon" 's abundant larvae follow in pappy's feets steps... thank god it won't be spewing any more future felon fertilizer !