This is a hell of a thing...

So, a resident of an apartment, not the one about to be goodified, calls 911 reporting an intruder.

Nigger Braxton Shelton, of Prince Georges County Police Department answers the call. He walks up and knocks on the door, which isn't shut properly. Nigger Braxton walks in and batwings Nigger Melvin Jay,31, in seconds! Nigger Melvin lives there!

I'm pro-police, and get being concerned when you see a nigger in a hoodie, in what you think is someone else's kitchen, but Holy Hell! Investigators later recovered two guns, so you can bet Nigger Melvin wasn't one of the good guys, but in my mind Nigger Braxton executed the boy! Worse, he almost batwinged a second nigger, a cousin to one of the residents, who was staying there.

Now far be it for me to cry over spilt niggers, but what if Nigger Braxton had walked into a human's apartment?

Affirmative action has no place in law enforcement or the military.

This smells in multiple directions. The 911 call... a possible set-up, Nigger Braxton, and the the investigators who seem to be covering for Nigger Braxton.

It's interesting too that YouTube (Not Police Activity) disabled comments on this video. Cop haters are all over YouTube, and they would have a field day with Nigger Braxton!

Gotta protect niggers at all cost, i suppose.

Again, make no mistake, I'm not crying over a batwinged nigger. I'm more concerned for any humans still stupid enough to live in Baltimore. Also concerned if this had been a human police officer, the usual suspects would already be calling for his head.

Thank God I live in Texas!