Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Texas Sorority Rape Ape Captured. Gets Lifetime Scholarship to NU

North Texas...

52 year old Nigger Jeffrey Wheat, a violent serial rapist now sits in a Texas prison, 20 years after the first known rape.

From 2003-2011, Nigger Jeff targeted sorority girls throughout North Texas. Though DNA was collected at each scene, there was never a match, and the cases went cold.

Over the years DNA and genealogy technology has greatly improved. That leads us to 2021, when Nigger Jeff was arrested for burglary and attempted sexual assault. Nigger Jeff was caught! DNA is obviously racist.

The really sick thing is this rapey nigger called the second victim after the attack an apologized. Then kept on raping.

All-in-all Nigger Jeff raped 4 in Texas, that we know of. He was able to get this done, because he worked installing home security systems. He used his job to target the girls and enter their residences. Why anyone would hire a nigger for this work is beyond me. Why someone would let a nigger in their home FOR this kind of work is mind blowing.

Nigger Jeff was given a lifetime scholarship to Nigger University. Many facilities in Texas are sans air conditioning. Hope Nigger Jeff likes it hot!

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    He used his job to target the girls and enter their residences. Why anyone would hire a nigger for this work is beyond me. Why someone would let a nigger in their home FOR this kind of work is mind blowing.
    Why anyone would let a nigger in for any kind of work is beyond me. Even niggers usually don't like letting other niggers in. "Sheeit, dat muhfuggah gonna steals muh TV dat I stole muhseff!"

Even now I still get upset thinking about the nigger sent over by the furnace repair company. Mrs. S and I were both home, and I was working upstairs, but still, once she saw a nigger, she should have said we changed our mind and were going with another company. Whether or not the nigger was casing us, that just isn't worth the risk.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Why anyone would let a nigger in for any kind of work is beyond me. Even niggers usually don't like letting other niggers in. "Sheeit, dat muhfuggah gonna steals muh TV dat I stole muhseff!"

Even now I still get upset thinking about the nigger sent over by the furnace repair company. Mrs. S and I were both home, and I was working upstairs, but still, once she saw a nigger, she should have said we changed our mind and were going with another company. Whether or not the nigger was casing us, that just isn't worth the risk.
    Exactly. You can never tell what a nigger will do. Better safe than sorry!

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    I wonder if Mr Wheat is any relation to the actor in the Our Gang/Little Rascals shorts Buck Wheat?

7. Likes Sandy , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    North Texas...

52 year old Nigger Jeffrey Wheat, a violent serial rapist now sits in a Texas prison, 20 years after the first known rape.

From 2003-2011, Nigger Jeff targeted sorority girls throughout North Texas. Though DNA was collected at each scene, there was never a match, and the cases went cold.

Over the years DNA and genealogy technology has greatly improved. That leads us to 2021, when Nigger Jeff was arrested for burglary and attempted sexual assault. Nigger Jeff was caught! DNA is obviously racist.

The really sick thing is this rapey nigger called the second victim after the attack an apologized. Then kept on raping.

All-in-all Nigger Jeff raped 4 in Texas, that we know of. He was able to get this done, because he worked installing home security systems. He used his job to target the girls and enter their residences. Why anyone would hire a nigger for this work is beyond me. Why someone would let a nigger in their home FOR this kind of work is mind blowing.

Nigger Jeff was given a lifetime scholarship to Nigger University. Many facilities in Texas are sans air conditioning. Hope Nigger Jeff likes it hot!

Of course the nigger "likes it hot!!" Nigger thinks it beez in da' muddaland n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! I'm sure the ape will manufacture JENKUM during it's scholarship!!

9. Likes Sandy , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Of course the nigger "likes it hot!!" Nigger thinks it beez in da' muddaland n' SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! I'm sure the ape will manufacture JENKUM during it's scholarship!!
    Didn't think about jenkum! Sheeeit!