Close

Likes Likes:  18
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

"I work for the Mayor!" Philly Nigger Chimps-out at Traffic Stop. Gets Arrested. Mayor Concerned

Getting close to election time. Gotta stir the niggers up.

So, in this short video, we see a nigger on the ground resisting arrest and declaring it works for the Mayor.

To make sure and rile the local niggers up, the media makes sure to only show the violent nigger on the ground resisting and the cop yelling at him.

Evidently the officer pulled the nigger's sow over for a multitude of traffic violations, and the Mayor's nigger, a "Director of LGBTXYZ Affairs," comes driving up on them. Seeing as how many police officers are being assassinated by niggers in situations like this, I can't believe to cop didn't goodify him!

Anyhow the Mayor athe media are "concerned" over the cop's violence, which is non-existent, but not the nigger's violence. Of course.

There was a time when in most cities a government official who pulled the old "don't you know who I am " horseshit would be quickly known as unemployed!

So sick of these degenerate niggers and everyone who let's them get away with everything.

There's not enough money in the world to get me to be a cop in a shit-hole like Philadelphia.

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Lame Stream Media AGAIN shows only the end of the event.. NOT WHAT PRECIPITATED IT
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    No matter what position nogs are allowed to infiltrate, chimps gonna chimp.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This is an election year. Possibly the communists are trying to get their niggers riled enough for one of them to be the next St George Fentanyl Groid. Nothing like riots in the streets to further the communists agenda.
    The media never seems to give these events a fair shake. They work so hard to only present only the communist democrat's side of nigger crimes that their inherent bias in reporting has become transparent to most Americans. It's like they don't even try to tell the truth anymore.