Getting close to election time. Gotta stir the niggers up.

So, in this short video, we see a nigger on the ground resisting arrest and declaring it works for the Mayor.

To make sure and rile the local niggers up, the media makes sure to only show the violent nigger on the ground resisting and the cop yelling at him.

Evidently the officer pulled the nigger's sow over for a multitude of traffic violations, and the Mayor's nigger, a "Director of LGBTXYZ Affairs," comes driving up on them. Seeing as how many police officers are being assassinated by niggers in situations like this, I can't believe to cop didn't goodify him!

Anyhow the Mayor athe media are "concerned" over the cop's violence, which is non-existent, but not the nigger's violence. Of course.

There was a time when in most cities a government official who pulled the old "don't you know who I am " horseshit would be quickly known as unemployed!

So sick of these degenerate niggers and everyone who let's them get away with everything.

There's not enough money in the world to get me to be a cop in a shit-hole like Philadelphia.