Close

Likes Likes:  5
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

California Dream For All loan program: interest free "loans" for illegal crimmigrants to buy houses

A new California bill could open up homeownership opportunities for undocumented immigrants.

The bill aims to expand the eligibility for the California Dream For All loan program that’s available to first-time home buyers. The program offers loans without interest or monthly payments. It’s been popular, with more than 2,300 applicants in 11 days last year.
    https://www.audacy.com/knxnews/news/...elp-under-bill
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    California is a fucking lost cause. When I was young L.A. was the dream as i was a bit of a musician. Then I found out how fuxxated it is and decided not to go. These days you couldn't pay me to go anywhere near Commiefornia. Now they roll out the welcome mat for a bunch of crimmigrants....Newsom should change his name to Neutered.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Wait...wait.... A "loan" with no down and no payments? That sounds like a GIFT, at taxpayers' expense.

4. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    A loan with no interest and no monthly payments sounds like taxpayers are buying houses for these invaders.
    Which means when California finally fails we will be buying them houses when the feds bail em out.
    I didn't vote for this.

Also Coon Town "crimmigrants" ? You should patent that one. I laughed out loud and will be using that in all my referrals to these invaders, if that's ok with you.

Crimmigrants....love it

6. Likes Coon Town liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    A loan with no interest and no monthly payments sounds like taxpayers are buying houses for these invaders.
    Which means when California finally fails we will be buying them houses when the feds bail em out.
    I didn't vote for this.

Also Coon Town "crimmigrants" ? You should patent that one. I laughed out loud and will be using that in all my referrals to these invaders, if that's ok with you.

Crimmigrants....love it
    I prefer calling them border niggers. Though not all are African, the illegal aliens now come in all races and creeds, but mostly from central and south America.

They're nothing but scum who are criminals, thieves, and invaders not worth any sympathy. You might even say they are worse than niggers because not born a nigger, they adopt nigger ways of life ..stealing, cheating, raping, invading. And multiply like rabbits. Now that's a huge drain in us and our future generations, nothing but filthy thieves.

California politicians only think about these invaders, and don't care about the honest working people. May they be stricken with some awful disease.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

8. Likes Coon Town, Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    I didn't vote for this.

Crimmigrants....love it
    It is yours.
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

10. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post