Close

Likes Likes:  127

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    Between Mrs. and me, I'm the one who goes to church faithfully, and yet she's probably more Harriet than I am Ozzy. We've watched Game of Thrones, Rome, and enough other things to see how gratuitous all the nudity and simulated sex (maybe not so simulated?) is, but we'll still watch a good show. What we don't put up with, though, is mudsharking and oildrilling. If Daenerys had shacked up with a buck, even if it was a means to an end, we would have stopped right then and there.
    Oh, my. Yeah, so there are exceptions to every rule (including mine) and I will not lie and say I didn't tremendously enjoy a few of the more explicit sexy scenes in Rome. Name:  drool.gif
Views: 63
Size:  5.5 KB

Sorry. Where was I? Oh, yes. I watched GoT fairly recently. I was more disturbed by the cruelty and torture than the endless (female)nudity. That merely annoyed me as it was 98% women only getting constantly naked while men mostly remained completely dressed (unless it was played for laughs like naked Hodor because male frontal nudity cannot be erotic) and it all made me wonder if this was produced by teenage boys with an obsession for naked women.

If Daenerys had shacked up with a buck, even if it was a means to an end, we would have stopped right then and there.
    I was really afraid that was going to happen with that big nigger who was itching to get his black paws on her. No way could I have watched that as it would have been worse than watching torture.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, my. Yeah, so there are exceptions to every rule (including mine) and I will not lie and say I didn't tremendously enjoy a few of the more explicit sexy scenes in Rome. Name:  drool.gif
Views: 63
Size:  5.5 KB

Sorry. Where was I? Oh, yes. I watched GoT fairly recently. I was more disturbed by the cruelty and torture than the endless (female)nudity. That merely annoyed me as it was 98% women only getting constantly naked while men mostly remained completely dressed (unless it was played for laughs like naked Hodor because male frontal nudity cannot be erotic) and it all made me wonder if this was produced by teenage boys with an obsession for naked women.

I was really afraid that was going to happen with that big nigger who was itching to get his black paws on her. No way could I have watched that as it would have been worse than watching torture.
    I'd have tolerated it if she'd died soon after as "lesson learned," especially stranged or muh dikked to death, but there's no way Hollywood would do that. Niggers have to be magical, and I'm surprised what happened to that buck happened. Remember the outrage about the magic niggersow getting killed off?

You bring up an interesting point with the percentage. Is it that female nudity isn't that big a deal to straight women, but a lot of male nudity will turn off straight male viewers? Like Elaine Benes said in the episode about Jerry's house nudist girlfriend? "The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian. It's for gettin' around. It's like a Jeep."
    We know the world is messed up when Trump is convicted, Democrats steal the election so a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd have tolerated it if she'd died soon after as "lesson learned," especially stranged or muh dikked to death, but there's no way Hollywood would do that. Niggers have to be magical, and I'm surprised what happened to that buck happened. Remember the outrage about the magic niggersow getting killed off?

You bring up an interesting point with the percentage. Is it that female nudity isn't that big a deal to straight women, but a lot of male nudity will turn off straight male viewers? Like Elaine Benes said in the episode about Jerry's house nudist girlfriend? "The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian. It's for gettin' around. It's like a Jeep."
    I recall reading complaints that people were acting "rayciss" towards the sow. The children wouldn't talk to her! In a show filled with unspeakable violence, murder, torture, etc - that's what bothered them, that people in a medieval setting were not politically correct!

As for the male nudity, it seems that producers - overwhelmingly male - say, "No one wants to see that!" Meaning they don't want to. I guess they're afraid someone might think they're gay or something. I don't want to see it either, but I am sick of looking at naked women all the time and have no interest in such. Either cut it all out (I would prefer that) or make it more equal.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

5. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

What character are you referring to?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.