Close

Likes Likes:  127
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Kagman View Post
    That is one impressive nigger avatar you've got there... The snakes are perfect! The best and brightest!
    Thanks, someone here was able to crop this niggers mug from an article about some type of extravagant nigger behavior. I don't have the skills to do stuff like that so I gave a shout out when I saw this picture and asked if it could be made as an avatar.
    He's not as cool as your lizzo cheeseburger but I think Ill keep it until a better specimen appears on this site. We get a wide selection of possibles everyday.
    Last edited by Niggers are Useless; 03-05-2024 at 06:38 PM. Reason: punctuation

2. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandy View Post
    One of my girlfriends explained when we were younger that when women see a penis in a movie or cable show, they tend to react because it's funny in a way, not salacious. "Yeah yeah, he's got one." Mrs. S laughs whenever some actor shows his butt for the first time. I guess when something's really impressive, though, that's when men also take notice. "Damn, that guy's blessed!" or "No way, that has to be a prosthetic!"

But niggers? That's like seeing a horse or bull with its extended extension. "Oookay, that was really unnecessary to put in."
    I have a lot to say about this, but I'll merely say that at this point in time, I do not want to see any bare asses or any other private parts of anyone. EVER. Not human parts and for sure not nigger parts. Just the thought makes me queasy. Ugh.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Sandy , Kagman, Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    I have a lot to say about this, but I'll merely say that at this point in time, I do not want to see any bare asses or any other private parts of anyone. EVER. Not human parts and for sure not nigger parts. Just the thought makes me queasy. Ugh.
    Between Mrs. and me, I'm the one who goes to church faithfully, and yet she's probably more Harriet than I am Ozzy. We've watched Game of Thrones, Rome, and enough other things to see how gratuitous all the nudity and simulated sex (maybe not so simulated?) is, but we'll still watch a good show. What we don't put up with, though, is mudsharking and oildrilling. If Daenerys had shacked up with a buck, even if it was a means to an end, we would have stopped right then and there.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

6. Likes Ignatow , Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Between Mrs. and me, I'm the one who goes to church faithfully, and yet she's probably more Harriet than I am Ozzy. We've watched Game of Thrones, Rome, and enough other things to see how gratuitous all the nudity and simulated sex (maybe not so simulated?) is, but we'll still watch a good show. What we don't put up with, though, is mudsharking and oildrilling. If Daenerys had shacked up with a buck, even if it was a means to an end, we would have stopped right then and there.
    Oh, my. Yeah, so there are exceptions to every rule (including mine) and I will not lie and say I didn't tremendously enjoy a few of the more explicit sexy scenes in Rome. Name:  drool.gif
Views: 53
Size:  5.5 KB

Sorry. Where was I? Oh, yes. I watched GoT fairly recently. I was more disturbed by the cruelty and torture than the endless (female)nudity. That merely annoyed me as it was 98% women only getting constantly naked while men mostly remained completely dressed (unless it was played for laughs like naked Hodor because male frontal nudity cannot be erotic) and it all made me wonder if this was produced by teenage boys with an obsession for naked women.

If Daenerys had shacked up with a buck, even if it was a means to an end, we would have stopped right then and there.
    I was really afraid that was going to happen with that big nigger who was itching to get his black paws on her. No way could I have watched that as it would have been worse than watching torture.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

8. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Muh Dik + murder for hire + monetary theft = niggerschool!

Carr Lane Visual & Performing Academy
    https://www.the-sun.com/news/1054339...gnant-teacher/
    That is the absolute epitome of nigger culture.

Bonus for the video. Holy hell was a shit-show!

10. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe someone can explain to me: why do niggers love the color purple? Is purple yam a staple of gorillas? Is there something culturally significant about purple? I really haven't understood why.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

12. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just watched the new Walking Dead: The Ones Who Live. Oil Drillin' Rick Grimes gets reunited with his she boon. His she boon goes looking for him and meets a nigger and his preggo burner. Thankfully they both die. I don't think that I'm going to watch the rest of this series. Two episodes in and I already wanna throw up.

What I've been told is really good now is The Octopus Murders. I would imagine that they would have to try pretty hard to fit niggers into that one.

What I would really recommend is Narcos: Mexico. It's the story of The Mexican Connection drug pipeline controlled by Miguel Ángel Félix Gallardo and the Feds that chased him and eventually took him down. I enjoyed that show immensely.

This is the funniest scene, ever.

Not all of it is Spanish, the parts that are are subtitled. I also liked the original Narcos set in S America.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

14. Likes Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    Maybe someone can explain to me: why do niggers love the color purple? Is purple yam a staple of gorillas? Is there something culturally significant about purple? I really haven't understood why.
    It reminds them of Grape Drank.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

16. Likes Ignatow , Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    It reminds them of Grape Drank.
    Well I think it goes with the "wee wuz kangz" shyte because purple is the emperor's color.

18. Likes Whitey Ford, Sandy , Jim Crow liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Oh, my. Yeah, so there are exceptions to every rule (including mine) and I will not lie and say I didn't tremendously enjoy a few of the more explicit sexy scenes in Rome. Name:  drool.gif
Views: 53
Size:  5.5 KB

Sorry. Where was I? Oh, yes. I watched GoT fairly recently. I was more disturbed by the cruelty and torture than the endless (female)nudity. That merely annoyed me as it was 98% women only getting constantly naked while men mostly remained completely dressed (unless it was played for laughs like naked Hodor because male frontal nudity cannot be erotic) and it all made me wonder if this was produced by teenage boys with an obsession for naked women.

I was really afraid that was going to happen with that big nigger who was itching to get his black paws on her. No way could I have watched that as it would have been worse than watching torture.
    I'd have tolerated it if she'd died soon after as "lesson learned," especially stranged or muh dikked to death, but there's no way Hollywood would do that. Niggers have to be magical, and I'm surprised what happened to that buck happened. Remember the outrage about the magic niggersow getting killed off?

You bring up an interesting point with the percentage. Is it that female nudity isn't that big a deal to straight women, but a lot of male nudity will turn off straight male viewers? Like Elaine Benes said in the episode about Jerry's house nudist girlfriend? "The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian. It's for gettin' around. It's like a Jeep."
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stealing, irresponsibly knocking up a ho,murdurous,but being too stupid to pull it off.Sounds like a nigger being a nigger!

21. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd have tolerated it if she'd died soon after as "lesson learned," especially stranged or muh dikked to death, but there's no way Hollywood would do that. Niggers have to be magical, and I'm surprised what happened to that buck happened. Remember the outrage about the magic niggersow getting killed off?

You bring up an interesting point with the percentage. Is it that female nudity isn't that big a deal to straight women, but a lot of male nudity will turn off straight male viewers? Like Elaine Benes said in the episode about Jerry's house nudist girlfriend? "The female body is a work of art. The male body is utilitarian. It's for gettin' around. It's like a Jeep."
    I recall reading complaints that people were acting "rayciss" towards the sow. The children wouldn't talk to her! In a show filled with unspeakable violence, murder, torture, etc - that's what bothered them, that people in a medieval setting were not politically correct!

As for the male nudity, it seems that producers - overwhelmingly male - say, "No one wants to see that!" Meaning they don't want to. I guess they're afraid someone might think they're gay or something. I don't want to see it either, but I am sick of looking at naked women all the time and have no interest in such. Either cut it all out (I would prefer that) or make it more equal.

23. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

What character are you referring to?
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12