Close

Likes Likes:  6
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

"Justice" Jackson Says IN COURT That Bump Stocks Alllow a Gun to Fire 800 Rouds PER SECOND!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GHd1j3mWoAA-VfM.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	24506

Despite Obama's ATF declaring bump stocks perfectly legal, Donald Trump banned them via Executive Order. Trump also voiced support for "red flag" laws, saying he believes in taking the guns first and worrying about due process later.

As such, this clearly unconstitutional ban has made it's way to the United States Supreme Court.

It's against this backdrop that Biden's attack on the Court once again reared it's ugly head.

Nigger "Justice" Jackson stated on the record that bump stocks allowed a rifle to fire 800 rounds per second. PER SECOND.

I. Can't. Even.

I know there's a certain decorum involved with SCOTUS, but the other Justices should have laughed this stupid sow out of the room.

This is the same nigger who couldn't define what a woman is, claiming she wasn't a biologist. She's not a gunsmith either, so why does she think she can define a bump stock.

This nigger will be on the Bench for years to come.

https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024...-guns-n2170723

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Hon. Negress Ketanji made up baboon name Jackson. Dumb ass nigger. And it's part of our Supreme Court, imagine that
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Unqualified niggers are flying planes full of people all over the country now too. It will ultimately end in disaster. Most of these planes basically fly themselves nowadays, so say your prayers that shit doesn’t fail with a nigger pilot and you’re on the plane. I bet this Justice nigger can’t even use the right to, toos and there, their, they’re. Yet, let’s let it have its say on the most important laws we have.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

6. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post