Close

Likes Likes:  0
    Mushmouth
    Chimpout Guest

FBI busts Dominicoons, niggers and spiggers in Boston RMV ID theft scam

an employee by the name of Evelyn Medina” had been using her job at the Haymarket RMV “to provide personal information to people within her community,”
    Medina, 56, identified in court documents as “a national of the Dominican Republic and a citizen of the United States,” allegedly made hundreds of Social Security Number queries “with no transaction activity associated with them.”
    The scheme, according to court documents, involved a document dealer identified as 41-year-old Bivian Yohanny Brea of Boston and a 32-year-old document vendor referred to as “Flako” but also identified under multiple aliases, including “Miguel,” “Pablo D. Gonzalez Lopez,” and “Rafael R. Bonano.”
    The RMV clerks’ roles, according to investigators, involved the four clerks — Medina; Annette Gracia, 37, of Boston; Kimberly C. “Shakia” Jordan, 33; of Randolph; and David Brimage, 46, of Boston — accepting the stolen identities from Brea and receiving cash in exchange for issuing authentic Massachusetts driver’s licenses and IDs.
    http://newbostonpost.com/2017/08/02/...al-immigrants/

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    California's retarded little sister... Maryland.
    Post Thanks / Like
    So the democrap party got a few new voters this year.
    Who'da thunk there would be corruption in a libtard paradise like Mass.

Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Think about all the lives ruin. I had ID stolen and so have my family members. It is a pain in the ass.

Also NYPD sucks ass you can't report any of it at all. They want the Bank of the issuing credit card to give us letters or they won't report it stolen. The credit card companies generally take care of the problems. But NYPD doesn't get this reported as a crime. Since we can't file. Without a letter from issuing bank. Issuing bank doesn't care since credit card company already took care of the problem.

After the last theft. I just brought those stupid ID theft protection plans. Cost a ton of money each year. But don't have to deal with trying to tell the cops oh hey my ID got stolen. Oh you got letter from credit card issuing bank? no can't report it. But I got credit card company letter. Nope not the issuing bank sorry can't report it.