Close

Likes Likes:  24
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Burn the coal, make mom pay the toll! Mudshark runs off while nigger sets her mom's house on fire, killing her

'I watched her die' | Daughter of Troy, Illinois, house fire victim describes her mother's final moments

"My boyfriend tried to kill me, but I got away," Courtney Tomlinson said.
    Too bad you got away, skankbag. Because you liked sucking on a tootsie roll, your harmless, innocent mother is now dead.

This friggin' ugly sad sack of a mudshark pail of shit is uglier than warts on a toad's ass!

TROY, Illinois — "My boyfriend tried to kill me, but I got away," 39 year-old Courtney Tomlinson told 5 On Your Side's Robert Townsend during an exclusive interview Friday afternoon.

She said Thursday afternoon was the worst day of her life.

"I went to the gym that morning. He left as soon as I left, went filled up the gas can, and then when I came home about noon, that's when it all started," Tomlinson said.

She said she and her boyfriend got into an argument at her home in the 500 block of Wood Thrush Street in Troy, Illinois. The man has lived with her "off and on" for nearly two years.

"I just asked him if he could give me the money he owed me," she said.
    Yeah, a nigger is going to pay you back money you "lent" him. Dumb slut.

When he did not, she said she him to leave, but he refused. Tomlinson told police the man then picked up a can filled with gasoline.

"He grabbed the gas can, opened up my bathroom door and threw it in my face," she said. "I couldn't see. I was rinsing out my eyes. I have chemical burns on my chest. He had the lighter lit, but he couldn't throw it on me for some reason. I was doused in gasoline."

When she ran outside to a neighbor's house for help, her boyfriend ran down the street and got inside her mom's unlocked home.

"He threw gas on her face. She couldn't see. I yelled, 'Are you okay?' He pushed her. She fell on the floor," the daughter said.

Police and firefighters were called at the home at about 2:25 p.m. Thursday. When they arrived, they found 69-year-old Susanne Tomlinson and her car engulfed in flames.
    "I just lost my best friend, and I watched her die. I'm an only child. He took my soul out of my chest. I will get justice no matter what," she said with tears streaming down her face.
    You want "justice" for what you just put your mother through? Kill yourself!

https://www.ksdk.com/article/news/lo...d-f10cac911b51
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let me get this straight, she spends two years banging a monkey, feeding it and giving it money for drugs and newports. The mudshark then tries to recoup her nigger gibs. The nigger of course chimps out and starts it’s normal violent nigger behavior concluding it’s chimpout by burning the mud sharks mother and her property.
    Now the radiator hose sucking whore wants justice? Well I concur whitey the correct justice would be her self deletion.
    What most likely will happen is this mudshark will take any nigger lotto donations she gets and immediately shack up with another murder monkey until she pays her own toll. I only hope she doesn’t shit out any half breeds in the interim.

Senior Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    She needs to follow another coal scuttle's example and puff on a shotgun barrel

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Let me get this straight, she spends two years banging a monkey, feeding it and giving it money for drugs and newports. The mudshark then tries to recoup her nigger gibs. The nigger of course chimps out and starts it’s normal violent nigger behavior concluding it’s chimpout by burning the mud sharks mother and her property.
    Now the radiator hose sucking whore wants justice? Well I concur whitey the correct justice would be her self deletion.
    What most likely will happen is this mudshark will take any nigger lotto donations she gets and immediately shack up with another murder monkey until she pays her own toll. I only hope she doesn’t shit out any half breeds in the interim.
    We can only HOPE!!

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ad still wonders “what went wrong”?
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    This really shows how selfish and disgusting mudsharks are....

They don't just endanger themselves, they endanger their entire family bringing the feral monkeys around.

Clearly she failed her daughter let that beast into their nest.

7. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Libtardologist View Post
    This really shows how selfish and disgusting mudsharks are....

They don't just endanger themselves, they endanger their entire family bringing the feral monkeys around.

Clearly she failed her daughter let that beast into their nest.
    How many little human children have been brutalized and murdered because their mother was a nasty slut, lusting after nigger bucks? This is why I have zero sympathy for mudsharks and find their deaths amusing. If they want to be punching bags for niggers, that's their business but how dare they expose helpless children to their perversions?

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

9. Likes Libtardologist, NiggerWrangler liked this post