‘They’re my people’: Queens man was feeding, housing migrants in his furniture store

More than 75 migrants have been living in a cramped basement below a furniture restaurant in South Richmond Hill, Queens — where beds are so in demand that only half can sleep there at one time, city officials said Tuesday.
WTF is a "furniture restaurant?"

A "furniture restaurant" that accepts EBT and houses 80 senegalese niggers in the basement. Sounds like a welfare fraud case in the making.

Fire prevention inspectors discovered the illegal subterranean boarding house Monday when they were called to 132-03 Liberty Ave. to investigate reports about a large collection of e-bike batteries, according to the FDNY.

That’s when they found 40 migrants sleeping in the building’s basement — and realized that the true number of inhabitants was actually twice that.
How many niggers can America actually absorb without collapsing? And where do the libs think that all the niggers that they import wholesale are supposed to go?

“A further probe revealed that up to 80 individuals have been living there, taking turns to sleep due to the limited space available,” fire officials said, adding that it issued a vacate order for the building.

The building owner, Ebou Sarr, 47, told WPIX that he was charging migrants $300 per month to live in his little hostel.
The building owner is a migrant nigger, too? How the hell does a migrant nigger afford a building in New York? Let's see; 80 niggers + 300/month. This nigger was making his real money shaking down other niggers for squalid lodging, not selling furniture (furniture restaurant.)

Sarr came to New York City from Senegal 30 years ago. He thought he was helping the migrants living in his business because he remembers how hard it was living in shelters and on subways when he first came to the United States, he said.

“They’re my people. I have to do something about it, so I started taking them in,” Sarr tearfully said in an interview Tuesday.

Sarr said he was also looking into buying commercial properties to house the migrants because the city wasn’t doing enough to help.

“There are a lot of people who came to this country and needed places to stay because they’re kicking them out onto the streets,” Sarr said. “The city is saying that they have no place for these people. It’s not true.”

https://krdo.com/news/2024/02/27/doz...%20Sarr%20said.