Close

Likes Likes:  12
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Sean "Diddy" - muh dik assault... on BUCKS

I must say, niggers believe in equal opportunity when it comes to muh dik.

• Record producer Rodney 'Lil Rod' Jones claims the hip-hop star subjected him to a year of groping and 'constant unsolicited touching of his anus' Name:  puking.gif
Views: 153
Size:  2.9 KB
    • Three women are already suing the star for sexual abuse, while R&B singer Casandra Ventura settled a claim in November
    Aww - Lil ROD was so upset at having his chocolate starfish fingered he only put up with it for a year.

Rap billionaire Sean 'Diddy' Combs is facing claims he sexually abused a man after a record producer sued him for constant groping and a possible drug-induced rape.

Rodney 'Lil Rod' Jones says he was ordered to recruit prostitutes and have sex with them for the star's pleasure, and has hundreds of hours of video documenting Combs's 'serious illegal activity'.
    I'm shocked - shocked, I tell you!

That nigga beez ug-lee!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Diddylawsuit from male producer.png 
Views:	10 
Size:	619.3 KB 
ID:	24493

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...LION-suit.html
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes Sandy , Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Aww - Lil ROD was so upset at having his chocolate starfish fingered he only put up with it for a year.
    Usually it's niggersows that cry muh dikk after not being paid, but like you said, equal opportunity! That buck was probably happy for a while to get paid with buckets of KFC and half-used dime bags, but then it decided it wanted actual money. We hear all the time of young niggersows that suddenly come forward after giving muh poosie for months and even years, and it's the same story that they started wanting cash.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yea nigger, diddy diddled your used chicken chute for a year without your permission. Call me fuckin crazy here but if someone force finger banged me, I would at least not go around them anymore. “Oh shit, he’s in my butthole again. Well, I guess this is just gonna happen from time to time.” The diddling nigger no doubt was involved in some TNB but must have also pissed off somebody big. I honestly believe all people this rich are pedophiles at this point. When one of em steps out of line, they get ousted and ruined.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I aint bin dun did dat! View Post
    Yea nigger, diddy diddled your used chicken chute for a year without your permission. Call me fuckin crazy here but if someone force finger banged me, I would at least not go around them anymore. “Oh shit, he’s in my butthole again. Well, I guess this is just gonna happen from time to time.” The diddling nigger no doubt was involved in some TNB but must have also pissed off somebody big. I honestly believe all people this rich are pedophiles at this point. When one of em steps out of line, they get ousted and ruined.
    Damn.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."