Close

Likes Likes:  11
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

Race baiting John Quiñones at it again

The above journalist has a show "What Would You Do?" on ABC. Tonight's episode has an ugly negress with wild wool hair being told by a supposed racist human resources person that she can be hired if she changes her unkempt hair. Of course they show mostly the guilty conscience people who say it's racist to tell someone to change their African hairstyle.

The racist recruiter says a more professional, clean, hairstyle is what they need for their company's brand or image. Some agree, but they don't focus on that. They focus on the enablers that think niggers are humans and give them opportunities despite the greasy hair, wild wool bush, pubic hair. Disgusting.

I can't stand nigger hair. Brillo wire wool dirty looking. Really, uncivilized and not human looking. Anyone who'd hire any nigger to represent their company operates on guilt than good business sense. Why would I like gorillas to be associated with my company?
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    My wife used to manage a car rental at the airport back in early 200’s. She would never hire.a nigger. But you can’t tell them that. You just say you will consider their application and get back to them,knowing you have no intention of hiring an uncivilized beast who will only steal,disrupt your business and bring down sales.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    The above journalist has a show "What Would You Do?" on ABC. Tonight's episode has an ugly negress with wild wool hair being told by a supposed racist human resources person that she can be hired if she changes her unkempt hair. Of course they show mostly the guilty conscience people who say it's racist to tell someone to change their African hairstyle.

The racist recruiter says a more professional, clean, hairstyle is what they need for their company's brand or image. Some agree, but they don't focus on that. They focus on the enablers that think niggers are humans and give them opportunities despite the greasy hair, wild wool bush, pubic hair. Disgusting.

I can't stand nigger hair. Brillo wire wool dirty looking. Really, uncivilized and not human looking. Anyone who'd hire any nigger to represent their company operates on guilt than good business sense. Why would I like gorillas to be associated with my company?
    Look at leftist niggers who are "mayors" of blue cities!! TRu, that eric adams nigger of new yawk shitty has a bawd hayid but most niggers have the pubic hair style. Except for sheboons who masquerade as "journalists." They either have weaves made of Indian hair or get a PROCESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! Looks like that ayanna presley of the jihad squad did it one 2 many times. When I mention the bawd haided member of the squad I have to differentiate between that sheboon and the one who doesn't know how to use a fire alarm!!

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    If sows can't go full nigger perm like Karin diversity hire, they love having their fur straightened to try to look like a white girl don't they.

6. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

This is prolly the most stupid, liberal dumbass thing I have seen in ages. It "weakens economic power" to not hire niggers with a head full of unkempt, rat's net like wool?
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.