Close

Likes Likes:  36
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Alleybama Nigger Judge Shot Almost to Def by his Nigger Son After he Got his Son off the Hook for another Murder

Montgomery County Judge Johnny HardwickMontgomery County Judge Johnny Hardwick was left in serious condition after he was shot by his own son, police allege. Montgomery County Circuit Court

“Judge Hardwick was involved in a domestic incident with his son and suffered serious injuries from a gunshot wound,” Assistant Chief Wesley Richerson told The Post.

After allegedly shooting his father, the 36-year-old convict fled in a truck, which he ditched just five miles from the home near a local fire department.
    The judge’s son admitted to fatally shooting Clayton Riley in the head in exchange for his attempted murder charge to be downgraded to second-degree assault.

Khalfani Hardwick, whose father was a sitting judge at the time, served no prison time for the case, WFSA reported.
    https://nypost.com/2024/02/24/us-new...violence-cops/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	son-custody-77123462.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	136.7 KB 
ID:	24480
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yep, they are JUST like us!!

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Yep, they are JUST like us!!
    They are like us maybe in the mammalian sense
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

4. Likes Sandy , NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Isn't that just like a nigger, to bite the hand that feeds you? This is almost poetic. Violent nigger buck gets shooty, nigger pappy judge helps him beat the rap, then violent nigger buck pops pappy because he's a violent nigger buck.

A perfect circle of TNB.

I wish this would happen to all judges and lawyers who work so hard to keep niggers - no matter how vicious their crimes are - out of NU.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    The judge is a nigger and the nigger is a nigger! Who cares?

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post
    Isn't that just like a nigger, to bite the hand that feeds you? This is almost poetic. Violent nigger buck gets shooty, nigger pappy judge helps him beat the rap, then violent nigger buck pops pappy because he's a violent nigger buck.

A perfect circle of TNB.

I wish this would happen to all judges and lawyers who work so hard to keep niggers - no matter how vicious their crimes are - out of NU.
    I'm thinking about a nigger BUFFOON in Manhatten who is George Soros' B@+CH!!

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Hi-Point and the damage done.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

9. Likes Sandy , NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A perfect circle of TNB.

100% AGREED!
    At a minimum all these clowns of judges and lawyers should be housed with the niggers they let loose.

11. Likes Sandy , NiggerWrangler, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    WTF? Let me get this right... the nigger savage fatally shot another nigger savage in the head. FATALLY. And the nigger was only charged with ATTEMPTED murder? THEN the charges were reduced to assault? Do I have that right? We all know niggers are worthless, and their lives are not worth anything. In fact batwinging a nigger is a public service... but legally how in the hell do you not get charged for murder when you kill one? (Unless it's self-defense, of course.)

Even better, the nigger's pappy does him a solid, and the violent nigger savage batwings pappy too! Nothing wrong with goodified niggers, the more the merrier, but Holy Hell, not charging this nigger properly led to all of this. What if this nigger savage decided to kill humans too?

This is why we need short ropes and tall trees!

13. Likes Ignatow liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

A perfect circle of TNB.

That would be real justice!

15. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pappy is a pice of nigger shit too. Look at the stupid name it gave its sprig

17. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like

A perfect circle of TNB.

It’s pure comedy gold for me.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

19. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post