Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like

Nigger cRaps Violent Threats at Police

This shit would never fly in Texas.

Police are called to wrangle Nigger David Gilmore. Nigger David had been making violent threats aimed at the niggers "working" at the fine establishment.

Police show up and Nigger David denies being a violent nigger, then busts out his cRapping game, and cRaps violent threats towards police. This nigger needed the Black beat off his ass. Unfortunately the police let the nigger carry on. WORSE, the nigger was given probation. There was a time making terroristic threats came with jail time. That's why crime is off the charts in these Democrat run shit-holes.

These niggers FORCE you to hate them. It's impossible not to.

Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Libturds love to croak out that I learned my racism at home. No sirree, I learned to hate niggers from niggers.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Groid_Rage View Post
    Libturds love to croak out that I learned my racism at home. No sirree, I learned to hate niggers from niggers.
    Same here. Except for the one trip through nigger-town in St. Louis which I described in a former post, I had not seen but four niggers in my entire life before entering the military. My first eight weeks were a hellish nightmare and a rude introduction to the real world. The place was overrun with freaking NIGGERS1 In the barracks when no Wranglers were near, they set up such a din it was nearly unbearable. Everywhere there were niggers cursing, screaming vulgarities at eaxh other, fighting and, after bootcamp whenever they got the chance, swilling gallons of Thunderbird and Night Train. When they wanted to be especially high class and "im-potent", they would go to Ripple.

I learned more about nigger Homo erecti than I ever wanted to kinow. But the best thing I learned was to "Avoid the Groid"!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    This shit would never fly in Texas.

Police are called to wrangle Nigger David Gilmore. Nigger David had been making violent threats aimed at the niggers "working" at the fine establishment.

Police show up and Nigger David denies being a violent nigger, then busts out his cRapping game, and cRaps violent threats towards police. This nigger needed the Black beat off his ass. Unfortunately the police let the nigger carry on. WORSE, the nigger was given probation. There was a time making terroristic threats came with jail time. That's why crime is off the charts in these Democrat run shit-holes.

If you live ina dhimmirat city, life is $HITTY!!

5. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers keep getting dumber every day!

7. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post