Close

Likes Likes:  9
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Welfare breeder sow Canethia receives $11k of taxpayer assistance, blows it on luxury MIami vacation

Mom given $10,800 in taxpayer-funded program for poor families spent most of it on luxury Miami trip: ‘I wanted to blow it’

A sow breeder of three given nearly $11,000 in a taxpayer-funded program for impoverished families has admitted blowing most of it on a luxurious five-day trip to Miami — even getting a $180 makeover to not look like a “non-working” breeder sow while there.

Canethia Miller, 27, was one of 132 welfare boons in Washington, DC accepted last year into the “Strong Families, Stronger Futures” pilot program designed to help those living around the poverty line, according to the Washington Post.

She chose to take a no-strings-attached $10,800 lump sum, rather than $900 monthly payments — and immediately spent more than $6,000 on the trip for her, her three sons and their father.

“I wanted to blow it. I wanted to have fun,” she told the DC paper.

For the trips, Miller bought 15 new outfits for her children — one for each child for each day of the vacation — and a $180 makeover so that she would no longer “look like a working, stressed mom.”

Then in Miami, Miller spent much of her new cash on steak dinners, new gadgets and toys for the children and a boat tour past some of the city’s most expensive mansions.
    Obviously, she's being very responsible with this taxpayer funded infusion of cash. How bad is her situation?

She had claimed that she needed the money because her financial situation worsened after she had her third son in the summer of 2022.

Miller paused her education to receive a degree in social work to focus on the growing family and was living in a subsidized two-bedroom apartment at the time.
    She was also receiving funds from the Temporary Assistance to Needy Families fund, which helped her cover her $120-a-month rent.
    But still, Miller said she was struggling to make her food stamps last.

“Groceries last us the first three weeks of the month, then it’s trying to figure out the last week of my benefits,” she explained.

“It lasts, but it cuts close.”
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...it/ar-BB1iLGPN
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hideously ugly sow. Why breed if you can't afford them? But such is nigger logic. Typical to not have any responsibility, foresight, and planning ahead. Yet we subsidize their existence! How is it that we hate it niggers? Easy . They are sub-simians and hating their actions and their presence is easy to do.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

4. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Mom given $10,800 in taxpayer-funded program for poor families spent most of it on luxury Miami trip: ‘I wanted to blow it’

Obviously, she's being very responsible with this taxpayer funded infusion of cash. How bad is her situation?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...it/ar-BB1iLGPN
    TNB to da' tend DEGREE N SHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!! Nigger stupidity and uselessness is DEFINITELY 10TH Degree!!

6. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I really hate these libtards' assistance programs even more than the shitskins that parasite on them. Niggers and other shitskins are just shitskins, we know them, it's their nature to behave certain way.

The libtards simply pretend that this just a misfortune and if one provides gibsmedat those shitskins are going to live normal life.

In fact, this is rather best outcome of those programs, because money got wasted as they would anyway, but nobody else got hurt. Much worse are those rapid housing programs that move infestation into peaceful neighborhoods, virtually starting their destruction.

8. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post

Is this a sheboon, a buck, or a tranny?

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ShitSkinScientist View Post
    Is this a sheboon, a buck, or a tranny?
    My thought exactly. Buck or tranny.

Give a nigger a "whole bunch of munny" and guaranteed it will blow it all. They can't think past what they want that very minute.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

12. Likes Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Oh sheet!The dude looks like a sow!

14. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Niggers should be given shovels and brooms and a one way ticket back to the motherland, not money.
    How about a program for low income families that offers a luxury trip to Afrika? I would think that this would be a better use of my tax money.
    Damn niggers are disgusting.