Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Don't hire lazy niggers"

A father and son management duo ordered a supervisor to stop hiring Black workers “because ‘they are lazy’” at a construction company’s Florida location, according to a federal lawsuit.
    Yes, we know they are. Everyone knows.

What's the problem? They had a token groid working there who of course ooks and whines. As my mother used to say, "Give them an inch and they'll take a mile."

The company is accused of giving the Black employee, who was a truck operator in charge of transporting rocks, “the least desirable and most labor-intensive task”— manually pumping water out of ponds — when he was not driving, according to the EEOC complaint. Meanwhile, this task was never given to white workers who held a similar position.
    Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...#storylink=cpy
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

2. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Trustee
    Senior Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Now Lone Wolf Resources, LLC, which has six offices in four states, has to pay $50,000 to settle allegations of racial discrimination, including against the Black worker, that took place at the company’s Jacksonville worksite, the EEOC said in a July 6 news release.

Read more at: https://www.kansascity.com/news/nati...#storylink=cpy

Sucks for the company owners, but the lazy crying niggers didn't get a lot for their effort , their lawyers will eat most of it too

They'll score a few 10 pc buckets and some sides, and maybe a carton of newpoats after it's all said and done, coongrats
    Last edited by DavidAllenNiggertoe; 02-22-2024 at 02:30 AM.

4. Likes IseDaDiva, Whitey Ford liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    In his book "Post Office" Charles Bukowski told the truth about the niggers. He said the post office affirmative action niggers were so unruly that they were classified as "miscellaneous crew" and put somewhere far away from the white workers. He said that they were quick to chimp and that it "was a long walk to your car after work."
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    In his book "Post Office" Charles Bukowski told the truth about the niggers. He said the post office affirmative action niggers were so unruly that they were classified as "miscellaneous crew" and put somewhere far away from the white workers. He said that they were quick to chimp and that it "was a long walk to your car after work."
    Bukowski is one of my favorite writers of all TIME!! I LOVED the movie Barfly based on his book with Mickey Rourke and Faye Dunaway!! It was hysterical when Frank Stallone played Eddie the Bartender and Mickey Rourke stomped his @$$!! Bukowski made a cameo appearance in the movie. Initially he didn't want Mickey in the movie however after the movie was made he praised Rourke's performance.

Trustee
    Post Thanks / Like

And we're paying for the depravity... They are proposing a 2 cent increase to 68 cents for an envelope. The percent increase in cost out paces any other industry over the last 60 years. Why?? Filthy, fucking worthless groids...

And just how big of an increase for a letter? 1964 cost = $0.05 cents, 2024 cost 0.68 (proposed)

Percent Increase: 1,260

There is no other major product that has even come close to the increase we've seen in USPS charges

Why such a large increase??? THE FILTHY NIGGER BEAST..

Liberal vermin call the USPS the gateway to the middle class for the worthless beasts. To the contrary.. Niggers in the post office are the gateway to poverty FROM the middle class for humans.

How many nigger nests have set up shop in human communities as a result of post-office bloated salaries? Whole communities laid waste by the nigger beasts....

I hate them......
    Last edited by Kagman; 02-27-2024 at 01:08 PM.
    At the core of Liberalism is the spoiled child - miserable as all spoiled children are, unsatisfied, demanding, ill-disciplined, despotic and useless. Liberalism is a philosophy of spoiled brats. - PJ O'Rourke

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Bukowski is one of my favorite writers of all TIME!! I LOVED the movie Barfly based on his book with Mickey Rourke and Faye Dunaway!! It was hysterical when Frank Stallone played Eddie the Bartender and Mickey Rourke stomped his @$$!! Bukowski made a cameo appearance in the movie. Initially he didn't want Mickey in the movie however after the movie was made he praised Rourke's performance.
    They also made another movie called Tales of Ordinary Madness based on Bukowski. Suppossedly Bukowski showed up drunk at the premiere and got thrown out because he kept yelling at the screen "That didn't happen!" Bukowski had written the script for that movie and they had changed it behind his back during filming.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

9. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    They also made another movie called Tales of Ordinary Madness based on Bukowski. Suppossedly Bukowski showed up drunk at the premiere and got thrown out because he kept yelling at the screen "That didn't happen!" Bukowski had written the script for that movie and they had changed it behind his back during filming.
    I've GOT to see that one!! Who starred in it? 2 other excellent books by him were "South of no North and "Women." He was an AWESOME writer.

11. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee

Post Thanks / Like
    I can't remember the words to Bukowski's poem, "I have shit stains in my underwear too." But it reminds me of niggers.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have just been schooled to a new writer. I will check his works out now. Thank you.