Close

Likes Likes:  8
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Chimpcago niggers mad their nigger mayor is replacing them with migrants who steal their gibs

Black Chicagoans slam Mayor Johnson for 'replacing' them with migrants, demanding 'REPARATIONS' carve-out on $6,000-a-year property taxes that whites, Asians and Hispanics would still have to pay

Chicago activists are bashing Mayor Brandon Johnson for trying to replace blacks with migrants, and demanding an exemption from the $6,000-per-year property taxes that other groups would still have to pay.
    Other black Chicagoans have taken to social media to slam Mayor Johnson over $9,000 payouts to migrants to cover their rent and help furnish their apartments, saying it is pricing them out of longstanding black neighborhoods.
    'They're using our taxes to demise our communities,' Ray told Chicago's Morning Answer.

'They're using our taxes to support and advocate for the illegal immigrants. And in the meantime, we're getting pushed out.'

Black Chicago residents aired similar concerns about Mayor Johnson's support for asylum seekers, with shelters and $9,000 payouts, saying it was at the expense of the African Americans who helped elect him last year.
    'I don't understand how they can give these immigrants thousands of dollars in the state of Illinois, but look what they're doing to our own f******g people,' said a Chicago woman, in a video that's been viewed 59,000 times.

She described seeing 'Latinos' arriving in her neighborhood in a '12-foot box truck,' using government welfare checks to 'buy up everything' and effectively price black residents out of the neighborhood.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...0neighborhoods.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just another reason for the niggers to go back to the muddaland. They'll be much happier there.

Well, niggers, welcome to the world of humans' problems. But our problem is that we have to deal with all the imported "migrants" as well as our home-grown niggers.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

3. Likes Niggers are Useless liked this post
    Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    We have a big problem: niggers. They take and take and complain. Over 300 years of heavy burden. Never ends, asking for reparations, welfare, food stamps, etc . Hard enough as it is

Then we are hit with border niggers who VIOLATE our space, our livelihood, our ability to live in peace not to hear their filthy foreign language. Border niggers multiply like rabbits, so our future generations will be overwhelmed. Our country will become a second rate power. May not be today, but in 60 years, it will happen unless the border niggers stop. They need to stop pushing for their third world culture too. Blacks push for their nigger culture: is that a positive? No! Border niggers push for taco culture. Is that a positive? No!

I have nothing but hate for all border niggers. These include illegal Chinese and Asians who also trickle through Mexico. We're Ready full, sinking, and they're not invited, and yet they still come? Our fucking Biden government is to blame!

Inevitably, the niggers will be the direct losers of more Hispanics. They know it. I can't wait to see their confrontation, and niggers being niggers, it isn't going to be peaceful.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

5. Likes Niggers are Useless, Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post
    We have a big problem: niggers. They take and take and complain. Over 300 years of heavy burden. Never ends, asking for reparations, welfare, food stamps, etc . Hard enough as it is

Then we are hit with border niggers who VIOLATE our space, our livelihood, our ability to live in peace not to hear their filthy foreign language. Border niggers multiply like rabbits, so our future generations will be overwhelmed. Our country will become a second rate power. May not be today, but in 60 years, it will happen unless the border niggers stop. They need to stop pushing for their third world culture too. Blacks push for their nigger culture: is that a positive? No! Border niggers push for taco culture. Is that a positive? No!

I have nothing but hate for all border niggers. These include illegal Chinese and Asians who also trickle through Mexico. We're Ready full, sinking, and they're not invited, and yet they still come? Our fucking Biden government is to blame!

Inevitably, the niggers will be the direct losers of more Hispanics. They know it. I can't wait to see their confrontation, and niggers being niggers, it isn't going to be peaceful.

The turf wars between the sand nigger gangs the Venezuelan gangs and the niggers will be great. The Batfairy may want to start hiring some help.
    I will really enjoy watching the media contort themselves trying to cover all of it up and still support their nigger pets. This will be fun.
    These immigrants already have zero respect for our police as demonstrated daily in NY. So stay vigilant when going to the grocery store or to get gas, but enjoy the show.

7. Likes Sandy liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The communists have created their own circular firing squads in these big cities, first they cram em with niggers who get everything for free, now they are cramming them with illegal hoards of invaders and giving these assholes everything for free. The niggers will not take someone getting their gibs lightly. The idea of them not having to pay taxes is just ridiculous enough to work. That should then piss off the remaining humans who still have to pay.
    I would bet even money though that all these groups who are screaming unfair and what about me will still go to the polls and pull the blue lever to keep voting in the communists that are orchestrating all their problems.
    Hey Chicago... You voted for this so enjoy it, and until you change your voting habits and stop putting communists back into power time and time again, I have zero sympathy for any of your hand wringing or crying. So shut up and stop voting democrat. You stop doing this in the big cities and maybe I will start to give one fuck about your problems. You voted for this.

Whitey I love the chimpmayor pic that had me laughing out loud.

9. Likes Sandy liked this post