Close

Likes Likes:  13
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry Sick, evil nigger Marcus Hightower kills his worthless mudshark and her adorable, innocent 4 year old daughter

There is a special place in hell for coalburners who subject their children to their own bad choices!

DETROIT, MI - The Wayne County Medical Examiner has identified the adult body found in a burned home on Detroit's east side as Heidi Walker.

Walker, 38, is the mother of 4-year-old Savannah Walker, who was the subject of an Amber Alert early Saturday morning. Her body was found at a partially burned house on the 4700 block Lakeview Street along with the body of a child, which has yet to be identified.

Detroit Police Chief James Craig told reporters Monday that Marcus Hightower, 33, is considered a suspect.

Heidi and Savannah Walker were last seen with Hightower in Detroit at a home on Cadillac Boulevard, before an Amber Alert was sent at about 2 a.m. Saturday.

Less than four hours later, the bodies of a female and a child were found in the partially burned, vacant house on Lakeview, about three miles from the Cadillac Boulevard address listed in the alert.

Hightower has been on parole for a felony assault charge, and his parole has been set to end in September.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news...year-old-girl/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    There is a special place in hell for coalburners who subject their children to their own bad choices!

https://www.cbsnews.com/detroit/news...year-old-girl/
    He was on parole for assault with intent to commit murder.
    Mudsharks who let their niggers abuse and murder their children are worse than niggers. Even a rat will protect its babies.

If Heidi wanted to be a nigger's punching bag, that was her business but only a filthy depraved whore would volunteer her kid to be one.

Not looking so smug now, you POS:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heidi Walker detroit - Google Search.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	150.3 KB 
ID:	24463

"Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Toll paid whore. Too bad you took your kid with you. I wonder where the real dad is in this. Looking at the mudsharks smug mug I would venture a guess and say prison. I imagine only White guys to prison in Detroit while the niggers are strictly catch and release. I wonder if her obit is trollable.

4. Likes Jim Crow, Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Fuck the shark! It got it’s just deserts! but not the kid! Nigger needs letal injection.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The piece of shit mudshark mammy got everything she deserved. Too bad her innocent little girl got caught in the crossfire.

As for the fugly buck...
    Nigger: "Yo, dawg, lemee up in yo crib." Me: Stares in 12 gauge.

7. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Coon Town View Post
    The piece of shit mudshark mammy got everything she deserved. Too bad her innocent little girl got caught in the crossfire.

As for the fugly buck...
    My sentiments, EXACTLY!!