Close

Likes Likes:  15
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

"Suspect has not been identified"- Officers and paramedic fatally shot in Burnsville

Two police officers and a paramedic were killed in Burnsville Sunday morning.

Burnsville city officials identified the victims as officers Paul Elmstrand and Matthew Ruge and firefighter/paramedic Adam Finseth.

They were responding to a call about an armed man who was reportedly barricaded inside a residence with family members, including seven children ranging in age from 2 to 15.

City officials say "the situation escalated into gunfire," and Elmstrand, Ruge and Finseth were fatally shot. A third BPD member, Sgt. Adam Medlicott, was wounded and is expected to survive.

The suspect was also killed in the confrontation, and family members inside the home were able to escape safely, according to city officials. The suspect hasn't been identified.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/minnesota/ne...-adam-finseth/
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes NiggerWrangler, Kagman liked this post
    Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    The communists will go to any lengths to warp the truth and protect their disrupters and other parasites. Of course, they can't identify the nigger that would ruin their credibility for taking guns away due to white nationalist home grown terror growth.
    We don't have a gun problem we have media and a nigger problem.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Video of the details of the filthy nigger savage, including an interview with one of the mudsharks he had 3 of 7 future felons and felon factories with.

The nigger was a convicted felon. In 2008 the nigger was convicted of 2nd degree assault with a deadly weapon. Of course he got no prison time. Just probation.

He reportedly had an outstanding arrest warrant at the time of the shooting for 2nd degree sexual conduct.

The judge that let this nigger go with just probation should be drawn and quartered.

The judge that let this nigger have custody of those kids should be disbarred.

The coal burners who laid with this nigger should be sterilized.

Fucking niggers.

5. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like

Angry

The man who fatally shot two Burnsville police officers and a firefighter/paramedic had a history of domestic violence and a lifetime ban on possessing firearms, according to a court record.
    a mug shot of Shannon Cortez Gooden
    An Aug. 29, 2007 courtesy photo of Shannon Cortez Gooden, DOB: 12/30/1985, of Burnsville. The Hennepin County Medical Examiner identified Gooden, 38, as the man who shot three Burnsville police officers — two fatally — and shot and killed a Burnsville firefighter/paramedic on Feb, 18, 2024 in Burnsville. (Courtesy of the Dakota County Sheriff’s Office)

Police responded early Sunday on a call of a domestic situation where a man reported to be armed was barricaded with family members in a home.

The Hennepin County medical examiner’s office confirmed Monday that Shannon Gooden, 38, of Burnsville, also died in the incident, according to the Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, which is investigating. The medical examiner’s office will release his cause and manner of death at a later date.
    https://www.twincities.com/2024/02/1...gooden-record/

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	STP-L-GOODEN-0220-Gooden-1.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	41.1 KB 
ID:	24461
    Groid Shannon Cortez Gooden
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

7. Likes Whitey Ford, NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    They think it was a miracle his fambly survived, when I think it was almost as big of a tragedy as the cops getting wasted.
    The only "advanced nigger run nation" in the world, Wakanda, is in a pre-adolescent, comic book, super hero fantasy created by whites.
    I learned racism from the nigs. I am not a white supremacist, just a black inferioricist.

9. Likes NiggerWrangler, Kagman liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Earlier today, I had read another "Suspook has not been identified" story about a college kid and his girlfriend who had been shot to death. Now, somebody managed to identify the stupid nigger that did it.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

11. Likes NiggerWrangler liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I had a nickel for every Lame Stream Media story about these, for every instance of liberal outrage over these innocent people killed by feral savage niggers...

I wouldn't have a single cent more than what I have now.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

13. Likes NiggerWrangler, Kagman liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by NiggerWrangler View Post
    Video of the details of the filthy nigger savage, including an interview with one of the mudsharks he had 3 of 7 future felons and felon factories with.

The nigger was a convicted felon. In 2008 the nigger was convicted of 2nd degree assault with a deadly weapon. Of course he got no prison time. Just probation.

He reportedly had an outstanding arrest warrant at the time of the shooting for 2nd degree sexual conduct.

The judge that let this nigger go with just probation should be drawn and quartered.

The judge that let this nigger have custody of those kids should be disbarred.

The coal burners who laid with this nigger should be sterilized.

Fucking niggers.

My sentiments, EXACTLY!!

15. Likes Kagman liked this post