Close

Likes Likes:  25
    Senior Trustee
    Sergeant
    Post Thanks / Like

I guess Olive Garden does not want to hire niggers

https://www.foxbusiness.com/media/ma...ng-viral-video

I went on an interview at Olive Garden and this is how it f---ing went. It went horrible," the man said in the video. "They sat me in a room and said we will be with you shortly. I was in that b--- for three hours before someone even spoke to me."
    No

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Olive-Garden-man-1.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	203.5 KB 
ID:	24460
    We do not have a gun problem in America, we have a nigger problem

2. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, they do serve eggplant at the olive garden.

Aside tho, olive garden is some really gross food. When I was younger, I worked for an Italian family that owned several Italian restaurants. Once you eat real Italian food, it kind of spoils you. Olive garden to me is like eating Chef Boyardee out of a can.
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well good job olive garden. Would anyone want that nigger holding a bottle of wine or trying to grate cheese over your food? No way.
    I wonder how much that nigger stole from the place in those three hours. This is a nigger lotto apetempt anyway niggers can't tell time.

5. Likes Ray Cizzums liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitey Ford View Post
    Well, they do serve eggplant at the olive garden.

Aside tho, olive garden is some really gross food. When I was younger, I worked for an Italian family that owned several Italian restaurants. Once you eat real Italian food, it kind of spoils you. Olive garden to me is like eating Chef Boyardee out of a can.
    Don't insult Chef Boyardee!! The Olive Garden is WORSE!! But dey gotz gooid brayid sticks n; SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Well good job olive garden. Would anyone want that nigger holding a bottle of wine or trying to grate cheese over your food? No way.
    I wonder how much that nigger stole from the place in those three hours. This is a nigger lotto apetempt anyway niggers can't tell time.
    Tru Dat, MAING!!

8. Likes Ignatow , DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Looking at that nigger's face would make anyone lose their appetite. Sheeiiit, that is one extra-fugly groid. Name:  puking.gif
Views: 207
Size:  2.9 KB
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

10. Likes Ray Cizzums, DavidAllenNiggertoe liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure they were eager to pay $15/h for that monkey.
    I'm sure the coon waited a whole 15 minutes.
    Have you ever heard of a nigger who waits more than five minutes?

12. Likes Ray Cizzums, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by haywood View Post
    Don't insult Chef Boyardee!! The Olive Garden is WORSE!! But dey gotz gooid brayid sticks n; SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT!!
    Michelina's frozen dinners. Especially the alfredo sauce. Is way better than olive garden. And chef boyardee.

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Michelina's frozen dinners. Especially the alfredo sauce. Is way better than olive garden. And chef boyardee.
    Now I take this very seriously, so I will try that Michelina's.

Chef Boyardee is what me and my brother consider as "desperation food". That means only that's left so it's time to go food shopping.
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

Chef Boyardee is what me and my brother consider as "desperation food". That means only that's left so it's time to go food shopping.
    Haven't had Chef Boyardee since I was a kid, but I've had quite a bit of Michelina's. I used to keep it handy for days when I got home late and didn't want to cook, didn't feel well, etc. Always add some freshly grated Parmesan and maybe some garlic bread or a nice green salad with homemade salad dressing.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

16. Likes DavidAllenNiggertoe, Ignatow liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Ignatow View Post

Their Fettucine Alfredo and Macaroni & Cheese are as good as it gets without ordering from an Italian restaurant. When my little niece was still little she used to beg for their mac & cheese. I still to this day stock up on it. Nuke it for 5 minutes in the microwave and it's ready to go.

Chef Boyardee can be edible if you add cheese, garlic and spices. As for frozen pizza, I only buy plain cheese pizza. Then I just sauté Italian sausage with peppers, onion , garlic and spices and top it with that. Beats most chain pizza joints hands down.

If you happen to have a Penzeys Spices near you (it's Texas based but all over) go in there some time. They have these spice blends that you can add to canned pasta and frozen pizzas and whatnot that actually make them taste really good. Penzey's is awesome.

18. Likes IseDaDiva, Ignatow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Their Fettucine Alfredo and Macaroni & Cheese are as good as it gets without ordering from an Italian restaurant. When my little niece was still little she used to beg for their mac & cheese. I still to this day stock up on it. Nuke it for 5 minutes in the microwave and it's ready to go.

Chef Boyardee can be edible if you add cheese, garlic and spices. As for frozen pizza, I only buy plain cheese pizza. Then I just sauté Italian sausage with peppers, onion , garlic and spices and top it with that. Beats most chain pizza joints hands down.

If you happen to have a Penzeys Spices near you (it's Texas based but all over) go in there some time. They have these spice blends that you can add to canned pasta and frozen pizzas and whatnot that actually make them taste really good. Penzey's is awesome.
    That's a good idea! I really don't like frozen pizza but I think that might work! TY!

20. Likes Whitey Ford liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    i've got to agree with you on that one!!

Administrator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like

I eat Chef Boyardee with Parmesan cheese, Italian herbs seasoning, and olive oil or truffle infused olive oil. It's still desperation food, but tolerable.

There's a Penzeys in the South Bay area of LA, but it's close to the niggerfied Del Amo Mall. I rarely go to that area due to the spooks! But I'll remember that. Or I can just order online.

Thanks for the tip .
    Coalburning is bestiality.

Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Olive Garden customer secretly packs 11 bowls of pasta to take home during never-ending pasta promo

A thrifty Olive Garden customer decided to make its never-ending pasta bowl promo something she could enjoy at home.

That customer, TikTok creator Wumi (@wumi_10), allegedly managed to pack and sneak out multiple pasta bowls in portable plastic containers. She chronicled it in a video getting more than 5.4 million views in a single day on the platform since going up Saturday.

The video boasted via on-screen caption, “When the Olive Garden employee asks me how I finished 11 bowls of pasta in 5 minutes at the all-you-can-eat pasta deal today.”
    https://www.dailydot.com/news/olive-...ls-pasta-home/