Close

Likes Likes:  19
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like

She boon 'Judge' shoots her ex-jocker in the head as he slept in his bed

A suspended magistrate district judge in Pennsylvania shot her ex-boyfriend in the head while he slept last weekend in his Susquehanna Township home, police said in court documents.

Magisterial District Judge Sonya M. McKnight, 57, is facing charges of murder and aggravated assault. She was unable to post $300,000 bail.

Investigators wrote in charging documents that McKnight had gunshot residue on her hands an hour after her ex-boyfriend was shot in the bed of his home in the Harrisburg area early Saturday. Authorities say the victim is now blind in his right eye.

Police wrote that the ex-boyfriend had tried “numerous times” to get McKnight to move out after he ended their one-year relationship. Court documents say he came home to find in the home. When he returned from a restaurant, he told her he planned to get McKnight's mother's help to get her out of the home.

The victim awoke to “massive head pain” and was blinded, police said, and court documents say McKnight told him, “[victim's name] what did you do to yourself?" Police said he had suffered a gunshot wound to the right temple that exited his left temple, though he was adamant when speaking with police that he did not shoot himself.

When McKnight called 911 shortly before 1 a.m. Saturday, she “could not explain what happened and stated that she was sleeping and heard him screaming," police said in the affidavit.
    https://www.wgal.com/article/winter-...vania/46827459
    Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

2. Likes IseDaDiva, Kagman, Marse Igor, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Police said he had suffered a gunshot wound to the right temple that exited his left temple,
    So he's a niggroe? The shot missed his brain entirely.

He done shot hissef. And this is a JUDGE?
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Apefirmative blacktion at it's FINEST!!

Chimpout Member
    Corrections Officer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a nigger can get shot in the right temple with the exit clear through to and out the left temple and still be able to ook it's coconut hurts. What a useless species. Also how did this paint speckled she boon become a judge? Was this another wonderful example of diversity hiring? I wonder how many white lives she ruined from her high perch on the bench while she is out knuckling around capping niggers?
    Another wonderful example of the fact that no matter how much you lift them up and give them comfy positions of authority where they can freely destroy white people, niggers will still fuck it up. I tell ya make me a judge and my circuit would have the lowest crime and recidivism rate from coast to coast.

6. Likes Whitey Ford, IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Senior Crime Reporter
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by IseDaDiva View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Niggers are Useless View Post
    Only a nigger can get shot in the right temple with the exit clear through to and out the left temple and still be able to ook it's coconut hurts. What a useless species. Also how did this paint speckled she boon become a judge? Was this another wonderful example of diversity hiring? I wonder how many white lives she ruined from her high perch on the bench while she is out knuckling around capping niggers?
    Another wonderful example of the fact that no matter how much you lift them up and give them comfy positions of authority where they can freely destroy white people, niggers will still fuck it up. I tell ya make me a judge and my circuit would have the lowest crime and recidivism rate from coast to coast.
    Yep.

Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to avoid every nigger you meet.

8. Likes IseDaDiva, Sandy liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Lieutenant
    Post Thanks / Like
    Apefirmative action at its finest!

10. Likes IseDaDiva liked this post