Close

Likes Likes:  13
Reply to Thread
    I hate Tamika and Laquita
    Chimpout Guest

What do I do? Help.

I work with almost all blacks. Mostly sheboons. My work isn't so hard it's the coworkers that cause me stress. They're messy slobs so I always pick up their trash. Their empty KFC boxes or giant Kool Aid drinks. Empty trash that's overflowed onto the floor where they just sit in the pig pen. I cannot work like this cause it smells so bad, I take it upon myself to go behind them and clean it. Plus they play niggin mcniggit music on their phones that I have to hear my whole shift. And they never wash their hands. I work in healthcare. I see these gorillas wipe poopy asses with no gloves on then go touch all over their phones and continue eating. Are they allergic to soap and water? The bathroom in a one toilet room so you have to wait. The sheboon came out without flushing or turning on any water, cause I was waiting outside. I go to the toilet and was scared to death. I thought it was a work boot, but no. It was a massive sized Tamika poop. She did not flush it or use any toilet paper or wash her hands. She only dropped her pants to poop a giant KFC chicken turd the size of Texas out of her giant ass, then pulled up her pants and walked out to go back to touching people and eating. I am still traumatized. Should I seek therapy? Why do niggers have to be loud and disgusting? As blacks say themselves - niggers be niggin.

2. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by I hate Tamika and Laquita View Post
    I work with almost all blacks. Mostly sheboons. My work isn't so hard it's the coworkers that cause me stress. They're messy slobs so I always pick up their trash. Their empty KFC boxes or giant Kool Aid drinks. Empty trash that's overflowed onto the floor where they just sit in the pig pen. I cannot work like this cause it smells so bad, I take it upon myself to go behind them and clean it. Plus they play niggin mcniggit music on their phones that I have to hear my whole shift. And they never wash their hands. I work in healthcare. I see these gorillas wipe poopy asses with no gloves on then go touch all over their phones and continue eating. Are they allergic to soap and water? The bathroom in a one toilet room so you have to wait. The sheboon came out without flushing or turning on any water, cause I was waiting outside. I go to the toilet and was scared to death. I thought it was a work boot, but no. It was a massive sized Tamika poop. She did not flush it or use any toilet paper or wash her hands. She only dropped her pants to poop a giant KFC chicken turd the size of Texas out of her giant ass, then pulled up her pants and walked out to go back to touching people and eating. I am still traumatized. Should I seek therapy? Why do niggers have to be loud and disgusting? As blacks say themselves - niggers be niggin.
    Because they never evolved or became civilized. Upvote for your username.
    "Give niggers positions of responsibility and power to prove "they are just like us!" and results will always be the same - muh dik and disaster for humans."

4. Likes Tar Remover, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I FEEL your pain!! WELCOME to Chimpout!!

6. Likes Tar Remover liked this post
    Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

Texas Size Turds

[
    She did not flush it or use any toilet paper or wash her hands. She only dropped her pants to poop a giant KFC chicken turd the size of Texas out of her giant ass
    Wow, that’s absolutely disgusting! ��
    Your description of her nasty turd made me laugh. Sheboons are disgusting creatures.

I propose that in order for them to get welfare sheboons need to get sterilized or they don’t get a damn thing. We need to stop these cockroaches from reproducing before we become the minority.

8. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva liked this post
    Administrator
    LT. Colonel
    Post Thanks / Like
    I cannot work like
    My friend, you have only one option: quit.

Flip burgers or serve popcorn if you have to. Work two jobs if it isn't enough. Whatever you do, you have to get out of Dodge and now.
    We know the world is messed up when a Kenya-born Muslim returns as President, Snowden fled to HK and Russia to escape the U.S. govt, George Zimmerman was put on trial, Colin Kapernick was GQ's Citizen of the Year, Dems steal a presidential election, and BLM is nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize.

10. Likes Tar Remover, IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Trustee
    Lieutenant
    The most nigger free location I could find
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get a new job. Move to a different area. Do anything you have to do. I would go insane if I had to work with niggers. I do occasionally have to go to nigger “customer’s” nests which is enough on its own.
    Funny story, when my mom passed away a few years back, I found a journal she had kept where she wrote down all about the niggers at her work and how she hated them. It was a great read at a sad time.
    We wuz Vikangz, Native Amuricahns, Buhgypshuns, Eskimos, Mermaids, Australians, Beethoven, Shakespeare and Flyin Purramiyid Pilots.

12. Likes Ignatow , Tar Remover liked this post
    Super Moderator
    Captain
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get out of there. There will be a muh-dikkin' or a muh-poosie'n before long, not to mention your stuff being stolen on a regular basis. There is no hope or help for these stupid apes. The only thing you can do is get as far away from them as possible. Alaska is good....

14. Likes IseDaDiva, Jim Crow liked this post
    Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must do what you need to survive. But working with/around niggers is tough. I mostly worked construction all my life. I was already contracting my own work in my mid 20s. I’ve had limited exposure to working with niggers. All I know, is that whenever I’m around a nigger(s) in any way,shit goes wrong because niggers ruin everything. Personally, I would look for a way out. But have something lined up before you leave.

Unregistered
    Chimpout Guest

i hate every single nigger!!!

hi everyone! i’m new here. i have always hated black people my whole life, they make me feel so scared genuinely. my dad has always told me how horrible they are and he still does. i’m not gonna say my age but i’m young and a girl so idk i just am always scared they’re gonna come after me. this website makes me feel so safe and heard and i definitely will be visiting this site a lot. you all are great people and we need more of y’all in this world. <3

Senior Trustee
    Major
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    hi everyone! i’m new here. i have always hated black people my whole life, they make me feel so scared genuinely. my dad has always told me how horrible they are and he still does. i’m not gonna say my age but i’m young and a girl so idk i just am always scared they’re gonna come after me. this website makes me feel so safe and heard and i definitely will be visiting this site a lot. you all are great people and we need more of y’all in this world. <3
    Be scared! But also be smart! Nigger bucks love to rape white wimmins and the sows is jealous of white wimmins and will try to attack them. I’ll tell you like I told my daughters. “Avoid the groid at all cost”. You’ll live a happier life.